Mortal Kombat (2021) Out Now.

This actually looks good.

should of probably made this some Netflix exclusive series since there’s too many storylines to be told. Subzero and Scorpions stories are enough for a movie since they are probably the most popular with the best stories.

CGI looks :pimp:

I mean what were y’all expecting other than a brainless action flick?
I watch DC movies. I can stomach this.
A hard *** kung fu movie. I don’t even care about the MK storyline. :lol:

Not a bad trailer.

I hope it is good. May lead to a Street Fighter movie reboot.

Tumblr_l_208616766018714.gif
Tumblr_l_208556750368007.gif
Tumblr_l_208570383542221.gif
Tumblr_l_208560254774933.gif

i bet theyll redub "get over here" for the final film.

its so iconic that it doesnt need to match the actors real voice :lol:

bruh if a legit "Toasty" pops up :wow: :lol:

This actually looks good.

should of probably made this some Netflix exclusive series since there’s too many storylines to be told. Subzero and Scorpions stories are enough for a movie since they are probably the most popular with the best stories.

CGI looks :pimp:
Way too many storylines to condense it in a movie. I wish MK would be handled by a person like Feige

Just here for the fights. Fully expect a sequel unless reception is down right putrid, HBO is desperate for content just like the other media companies

Hiroyuki Sanada as Scorpion is perfect casting. Dude still rocking at 60 years old.
He will be my forever samurai.

Also, I think the heart that Kano ripped out look like Reptile. K, I don't think it's Reptile. Looks like a shirtless lizard humanoid lol.

Looks dope :pimp:

That little Goro snippet, man.

Folks hate on the original one from back in the day but man I still watch it and enjoy it

I liked it too. They were just ahead of their time and they managed what they could.

Damn Goro looks :pimp:

Now as for that Street Fighter movie :lol:

Oh damn this looks ****ing good. They obviously didn't nail.it with all the actors but it feels right.

My man Jax got his limbs decimated this go around :lol:

That blood turned in to an ice dagger was dope as ****.

Back
Top Bottom