Mortal Kombat (2021) Out Now.

Looks dope :pimp:

That little Goro snippet, man.

Folks hate on the original one from back in the day but man I still watch it and enjoy it

To be clear, they hate the second one and it’s warranted. I haven’t seen many people actually “hate” the og one. The only nitpick I can even think of is Scorpions spear being alive.

Trailer is fire…no Johnny Cage tho? I know James Wan not gonna let this be trash.

Only issue was jax arms

other than that

1613702515745.gif

Forgot Johnny died in, like, the first 30 seconds of Annihilation 😂

I wonder if we will see Kano getting his eye ripped out. In one scene he’s blasting the beam out of it (which we can’t see the eye) and in another you see a straight on shot and he looks normal

And lawd Sub-Zero catching that blood and freezing it

Dweebs mad cause Mileena is black :rofl:

I always thought Jade was a darker skinned character.

So if they wanted a Black Female Ninja, they could have put her in there with little to no backlash.

BUt I get how weird it is to complain about the race of a fictional character but I also understand fans that would prefer them to be their original race.

I always thought Jade was a darker skinned character.

So if they wanted a Black Female Ninja, they could have put her in there with little to no backlash.

BUt I get how weird it is to complain about the race of a fictional character but I also understand fans that would prefer them to be their original race.

Just to be clear, I laugh reacted at your last comment lol.
Movie looks awesome. Can’t wait.

I remember seeing the the first one in theaters as a kid.

Back
Top Bottom