Mortal Kombat (2021) Out Now.

The joker knew that boy wasn’t built for smoke. Called it early.
351FFC25-985D-4054-B359-1676110900E8.jpeg

Expected weakness from this movie, got weakness from this movie.

Only thing that was any good we're the Scorpion/Sub Zero fights.

Keep it a bean....the scorpion/zero fight wasn't even that epic tbh. Wasn't even as lit as Neo vs Agent Smith.

Scorpion supposed to be a demon and getting washed by an LA Fitness ninja. You came out of hell to get revenge and still needed help. Weak. They had to jump Zero to win. Soft boys.

I felt like the old movie made me "fear" the bad guys more. Goro's entrance, Shang Tsung taking that black guy's soul in the beginning, Scorpion fight scenes in that wooded area, Reptile attacking with speed, the OuterRealm being dark and mysterious, all of these made me on edge. I didn't really get that feeling in this movie from anyone besides Sub-Zero.

With that being said, I can see the creators refining the sequel to this film and coming out stronger on the next one.

Edit: Also, the fight scenes on the first movie felt more creative even though there was some clever moves on this one, it also felt more "raw" in the first movie. I felt like their goal was to make this epic(show-off[ish]) instead of focusing in on the characters too.

Last edited:
Wasn't feeling it...

Started out good but I didn't like how the story evolved after the beginning scenes with Scorpion and Sub Zero.

The OG Mortal Kombat film was much more entertaining than this. I had low expectations and I was still underwhelmed.

Why Goro look like a poor mans Hulk from Thor ragnarok?

movie was just ok to me. Fatalities were such fan service and I didn’t know Kano was the pharmacist guy from super store

Back
Top Bottom