Most Comfortable Js

emac291

Banned
Is, IIIs and IVs dont count because they seem to be the most uncomfortable.

why wouldnt you put all of them in anyway. Out of all my shoes, and while I dont have every J, my favorite to play in has always been my TBIIIs. I just wish Ihad another pair of them because they dont have ANY grip left. I guess that happens 7 yrs later. Every person has a different style and shape of foot, andwhile a 3 might be uncomfortable to one person, it may be the most comfortable to another. I also have never played in Is, but I plan to do it for the heck ofit someday. They always feel very comfortable wearing them around, and that might translate to the court.

just as a question, which has better cushioning, the 2's or the 8's cuz i have the 8's and the cushioning was very hard. but ive never tried on the2's.

but to answer the thread's question,

i'd have to to with the xviii's.

ive never had the xviii's. but i did have the 18.5's, which has pretty much, or if not the same midsole setup. and they were the most comfortable shoesive ever worn.

well..so far one of my most comfortable jays were my Vii i mean man my aquas are so cool and comfy
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 2TigerFan3

why wouldnt you put all of them in anyway.

Cuz if you try making a poll post it only lets you have 20 options not 23, and since a while back i made a similar thread only i had people give me ratingsfrom a 1 through 5 on comfort for the Js they own and the 1s, 3s, and 4s had the lowest rating.

But your right one persons uncomfortable kicks might be anothers favorite so i didnt mean to just leave those out on purpose but since the thread before hadthese with the low ratings i decided to take those out instead of the 21-23 which have already gotten a couple votes.

But i guess we can say that 3s have your vote.

From a casual wear standpoint, the XIXs are the most comfortable for me. The cushioning is soft and the fit is great. My XIIIs would be next. My IVs had hardcushioning, but I inserted a sof sole insole and that cushioning blended like no other. They'd be my third in line of most comfortable Jordans but onlybecause of the additional insole.

Originally Posted by EMac291

Originally Posted by 2TigerFan3

why wouldnt you put all of them in anyway.

Cuz if you try making a poll post it only lets you have 20 options not 23, and since a while back i made a similar thread only i had people give me ratings from a 1 through 5 on comfort for the Js they own and the 1s, 3s, and 4s had the lowest rating.

But your right one persons uncomfortable kicks might be anothers favorite so i didnt mean to just leave those out on purpose but since the thread before had these with the low ratings i decided to take those out instead of the 21-23 which have already gotten a couple votes.

But i guess we can say that 3s have your vote.
fair enough

Originally Posted by pull a Fredo

From a casual wear standpoint, the XIXs are the most comfortable for me. The cushioning is soft and the fit is great. My XIIIs would be next. My IVs had hard cushioning, but I inserted a sof sole insole and that cushioning blended like no other. They'd be my third in line of most comfortable Jordans but only because of the additional insole.

I've tried wearing the IVs with all kinds of combinations of insoles i have, for example trying two at a time, having every combination of two insoles,i've tried it with one, i've even tried it with three but i cant seem to feel any comfort on these what so ever, which soft soles did you try? Maybeits just because i dont like the hard cushioning, but i was kinda confused because the XIX as you stated is also my favorite along with XVIII (they are similarbut have their own feel in a way) and for me id probably but the IVs along with the Is at the very bottom of my list.

Originally Posted by Page86

my XXIs aint even that comfortable.

Agreed. An interchangable air unit in the heel makes little difference when most of the heel is phylon. The forefoot cushioning may be the thinnestsince the XVII.

Originally Posted by EMac291

Originally Posted by pull a Fredo

From a casual wear standpoint, the XIXs are the most comfortable for me. The cushioning is soft and the fit is great. My XIIIs would be next. My IVs had hard cushioning, but I inserted a sof sole insole and that cushioning blended like no other. They'd be my third in line of most comfortable Jordans but only because of the additional insole.

I've tried wearing the IVs with all kinds of combinations of insoles i have, for example trying two at a time, having every combination of two insoles, i've tried it with one, i've even tried it with three but i cant seem to feel any comfort on these what so ever, which soft soles did you try? Maybe its just because i dont like the hard cushioning, but i was kinda confused because the XIX as you stated is also my favorite along with XVIII (they are similar but have their own feel in a way) and for me id probably but the IVs along with the Is at the very bottom of my list.

I purchased a bunch of Sof Sole Performance Athlete insoles off of Eastbay a while back. They were selling them for a low price. I can't find the samemodel online now, but these look exactly like them. They must be the same Sof Soles but with the RRS logo.
http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/RRS307/

They don't make the cushioning heavenly or anything, but for me they softened up quite a bit and, in addition to the fit, made them great to wear.

the most comfortable Jays I've ever set my feet into are hands downs the black/blue 18's.
14's are a close second.

I recently got a pair of XIX, and ima have to change my vote

Add one to XIX and take one away from XVIII

For those who chose VIIIs i was wondering why, those seem really stiff to me.

For those who chose XIV, ive herd nothing but good things about their comfort but due to their ugliness (IMO) i have never tried them on, have those who havechosen the XIV tried on the XIX or XVIII i was wondering how you would compare them to these two, why are the XIVs so comfy? Do they have double stacked zoomair like the XIX / XVIII or what?

^^^ the viii's that i have have really hard cushioning, almost no cushioning at all. but i find them comfortable cuz of the fit, and i like high shoes,seems like more protection around the foot.

and i didnt reall find the xiv's that comfortable, the fit ok, but the zoom was really thin, and i couldnt really feel it. and it seem to stop at the ballof my foot. that really bothered me.

i had the OG's but i was young and was not really into shoes then so i wasnt paying attention to how they felt.

Back
Top Bottom