Most Disappointing Video Game of 2011?

Originally Posted by biff lawson

played MW3 online once and gave it to my nephew...its not that cod sucks its just that after years it feels like playing the same thing over and over again...

I stopped at World at War. I see this from a mile away.

Originally Posted by MECKS

dead island.

all the hype and i didnt enjoy playing it. then random people would join my game and start doing all these missions for me....

you buggin. that game was the @+*%, especially when playing with friends. put in 40-50 hrs in less than a week. 
30t6p3b.gif

i'd have to say skyrim. joint was so hyped. i just couldnt get into it though.

MW3 was such a disappointment, have not touched the game after the first two weeks.

Not really picky when it comes to video games. As long as it keeps me entertained I'm happy

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

Modern Warfare hands down. That damn striker....
frown.gif

they need to nerf that +#%@. 
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
+%$$ was the perfect anti-camper gun, and they nerfed it down already
sick.gif

Splinter Cell Conviction.

Storyline was not as great as previous games.  They changed the gameplay too much - too fast paced.  I guess people would have enjoyed it had they never played the earlier versions.

Ya, I say MW3.. sucks because I bought the hardened edition, wasted 100$ smh 
30t6p3b.gif

ps I still got the code, haven't used it yet if anyone wants it hit me up 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Supremacy

NFS The Run

Game was pretty fun I thought
laugh.gif
...if they could the online lag issues and !@%$ fixed this game would be straight.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

i still haven't copped mw3
frown.gif
- i didn't wanna cheat on gears of war 3
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
{ best game on the planet btw }.. but now that i'm ready for something new, i keep hearing bad things bout mw3. Guess i'll just have to buy it and find out for myself.

but i was mostly lookin forward to Dead Island - til i played the demo.. smh

did you really just....gears of war 3 though....?

wut.

Is 2k12 really that bad? I mean really. I didn't want to buy until the lockout was over. It was just a downloadable update without the rookies. People complain about 2k every year and its never really that bad. A lot of people fail to realize that all the stuff people complain about(3 pointers, dunks, steals too easy/hard) can be adjusted in the sliders. I don't know why people even think we have the technology to make a really good basketball game.

The only real problem with 2k is online play, but luckily I have friend IRL, so its not as big of a problem.

Mortal Kombat 9 was trash. I loved the older series, as I grew up playing MK-UMK3.
I bought MK9 and played for a week and never touched it again. It received GOTY because IMO a lot of people fell for the hype so they ended up selling a lot of copies. But who still really plays this game? 

Back
Top Bottom