Most Disappointing Video Game of 2011?

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Madden 
2K12

Quite possibly the worst year in sporting game history of all time. Both games are absolute garbage, something to break up bud on. I might not ever buy another Madden or 2K12 ever again unless I hear of MAJOR improvements. 

The Show and NHL 12 were probably the best of their series in a long time though.

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by syxth element

Mortal Kombat 9 was trash. I loved the older series, as I grew up playing MK-UMK3.
I bought MK9 and played for a week and never touched it again. It received GOTY because IMO a lot of people fell for the hype so they ended up selling a lot of copies. But who still really plays this game? 
you trippy mane.
the reason you think it's trash is because you've only played it for a week. it is so much more involved than the commercials would have you think.

it is the most balanced and enjoyable fighting game ive played in years and that's including: marvel vs capcom, tekken, and street fighter. 

the MK9 community is growing rather than diminishing, with most of the players coming from other fighting games. 
Just because they balanced it often doesn't mean it's fun. I only played it for a week because I got bored of it after that first week. Go on twitch.tv where they stream video games. How many people are streaming UMVC3 and SF AE 2012 as opposed to MK9? I'm not saying MK9 is a super terrible game, it rather it disappointed me as the title says. 

I had a feeling L.A. Noir wouldn't be good. I haven't played it but your comments added to the fact that no major gaming site is talking about it again is enough proof.

I think the people who hate MW3 are the ones that get mad because there not any good, just my opinion though.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

I think the people who hate MW3 are the ones that get mad because there not any good, just my opinion though.

I have a 1.61 kdr I just couldn't get into it.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

2k12

*waits for EA Sports basketball game*
I have no faith in them whatsoever, but if they actually put out a better game I will buy though. I doubt they can outdo 2k sports though, they can just build on 2k11 which was the GOAT

You guys are nuts saying Brink was the worst. I actually enjoyed it

Worst game for me has to be Uncharted 3 because it felt so boring, and Batman for basically the same reason.

I will add SKYRIM FOR PS3 - It should be added because of how broken it is after it gets u hooked.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

this

for me its between 2k12 and skyrim

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

i still haven't copped mw3
frown.gif
- i didn't wanna cheat on gears of war 3
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
{ best game on the planet btw }.. but now that i'm ready for something new, i keep hearing bad things bout mw3. Guess i'll just have to buy it and find out for myself.

but i was mostly lookin forward to Dead Island - til i played the demo.. smh

pass that gt for xbox 

MW3 and NBA 2K12

Like dude said, the sad thing is you still play em on the regular. Only reason I'm still on MW3 is because all my psn friends are on. I prefer Black Ops still.

laugh.gif
Surprised it hasn't been a mob of people saying Duke Nukem Forever.

But definitely Brink. My goodness, so much potential...wasted. MvC3 as well, I mean they came out with two different versions in one year
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom