most expensive 1 bed room apartment markets in nation ranked

What would be the incentive to chill?

I get why we as civilians want it to happen, but from the other side of the table, why would they chill?
Because it's unsustainable.

Eventually, it's going to be like Canadian cities (or American universities), where the administration will have to turn towards wealthy foreigners to keep their housing occupied and their cities going. The reverse is people relocating, and without people to keep the local economy alive, everything crashes.

BTW, Canadian cities have had to implement surcharge taxes on housing that was owned but not occupied to force people to either rent or sell.

In Germany, Berliners are trying to get their cities government to pass laws to limit the number of units a real estate company can own in the city to prevent the rise of housing costs beyond affordable levels. 85% of Berlin rent, and the housing stock is controlled by 2-3 companies.

Me and my girl are renting two bedroom in the San Francisco, Sunset District for only 3500 and we live pretty comfortable.

Wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

:rolleyes

Rich white kid?

Just don't see anyone one else saying ONLY $3,500.

Congrats though.

Last edited:
let these folks sleep...grand concourse apartments are GIANT sized and affordable.
You keep saying this but the Bronx is literally the least desireable of the major boroughs to live in not counting Staten Island. There’s a reason why those apartments are reasonably price. Because no one wants to live there.

Next you gonna say east New York apartments are giant sized and affordable.

folks who tell me they from LA lament da lack of variety of women vs say NYC or Toronto...so i wouldn't judge so fast.
Been to all 3, NYC fell off a ton in recent years with gentrification/Midwest yuppies pushing everyone out. Also, there are no hotspots anymore as they've been shutdown. Toronto is great but I'd still put NYC and LA slightly above.

Even if you check IG, most of the models/fitness models are in LA at this point. If you're a young woman and going to live in an expensive city, may as well be in perfect weather.

I hear Atlanta is up there as well, but haven't visited.

im in houston and pay just over 1300 for a one bedroom apartment with 1100 sq feet
and im also able to support 2 people off my modest salary and we are eating well

people need to see the light. life is hard but it doesn't have to be that hard.
i get that you love your city...thats admirable but some of yall need to realize your city doesn't love you back

Apartments are scams. I’ll never live in one again.

Your own house >>>>>

Not surprised to see RI increasing though just got back from a business trip there it’s a pretty cool area (Providence, Newport, etc)

Your own house >>>>>

Not surprised to see RI increasing though just got back from a business trip there it’s a pretty cool area (Providence, Newport, etc)
How are rentals scams? In many areas, it makes more financial sense to rent then own(unless you own rental properties)

Your own house >>>>>

Do what works for you.

To call it a scam is short sighted.

You have to consider a person's personal goals.

Everyone doesn't want to be tied down to a house/mortgage

You keep saying this but the Bronx is literally the least desireable of the major boroughs to live

that was Brooklyn for mannnnnny years.

da Grand concourse was designed by da same people who designed 5th avenue.

94214188.jpg

birds, deer, sea horses

Screenshot_20190511-112857.png

you're only seeing these types of lobbys on da upper East side, or da grand concourse, period.

da apartments are HUGE.

If you're going to base where you want to live in based on how good the women look than LA is #1 in the country, only north american city I been to that I can put above it would be Montreal. SF definitely bottom barrel in terms of attractive women but has plenty of high earning intelligent women if that's your thing, most of them will expect you to have some similar degree and job in tech or VC tho

Looks>intelligence. Any place with ugly women always tries to pass off intelligence like men give a **** about that. I'm in Mexico city and it's exactly like that, ugly broads with terrible attitudes. Reminds me of the bay area.

Yeah you gotta go to Guadalajara for the city there with attractive women. Some dudes would rather have a smart woman that earns a lot of money over a good looking one thats broke tho.

Looks>intelligence. Any place with ugly women always tries to pass off intelligence like men give a **** about that. I'm in Mexico city and it's exactly like that, ugly broads with terrible attitudes. Reminds me of the bay area.

Yeah you gotta go to Guadalajara for the city there with attractive women. Some dudes would rather have a smart woman that earns a lot of money over a good looking one thats broke tho.
100 percent, Guadalajara is where I'm going next cutting my stay short in Mexico city. And yes that's fair, it's all preference.

Back
Top Bottom