Most Memorable Moment in a Movie Theater

I was walking home yesterday and for some reason this time when I went to see Cloverfield popped in my head. Some ridiculously fat kid started going up thestairs in the front area to go either to the bathroom or probably the concession, when he tripped and fell in front of the theater during the movie.

He just so happened to fall during a funny scene in the movie, so half the audience laughed at him falling while the other half were laughing at the scene. Thekid was facing away from the screen so you could tell he thought everyone was laughing at him. He walked pretty fast out of the theater

The movie was sold out btw.

Whats your most memorable moment?

I also caught my friend eating out his girlfriend in monsters inc. while i worked there.

the new jason just came out it was packed and this girl and i were on a first date she let me play with her dd's she kept pulling them out

Hmm one I remember pretty quick just cus you mentioned the same movie. Went to see Cloverfield, about a third into a movie this girl about 13-14 years old,glasses, pigtails... stands up covering her mouth trying to rush to the bathroom...some dude was extra comfortable stretching his legs out and whatnot and homegirl sorta tripped over it...no joke she started spewing vomit through the opening of her fingers while still trying to catch herself and get our of the damntheatre...I was like oh damn with just a mixture of these emotions also
frown.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
sick.gif

Scary Movie when he got stabbed in the ear with a penis.

I fell out my seat laughing so hard.

freddy vs jason it was a group of dudes in there drinking. they were already high because i seen them in the parking lot smoking. they pull out a bottle ofremy and offer it to a bunch of us. dudes had cups and all. this one couple was getting irritated with them talking so much. one dude tried to get bold becausehis girl was with him and told them to shut up and his girl was making side comments like she was a hypeman. he told dude to go back to his corner and sit downbefore he gets droped in front of his girl. she decides to jump up and say something and he tells her if she wants to get in his face like a man she can getthe remy bottle to the face like one instead of her bf. she got quite and said wait till we catch you outside. the boyfriends was telling her to shutup. movieis over and the girl was still talking about what her bf was gonna do while hes dragging her away trying to hurry and get away.

Two guys high fived each other after the highway scene in the Matrix Reloaded, then proceeded to giver their recap of what just happened and their favoritemoments, all this while the movie was still going on.

I was in the theater for some movie (can't remember which) and during the trailers, the trailer for Twilight came up. As soon as it ended, a few peoplestarted cheering. I screamed "SHUT THE %#!$ UP!" The whole theater just got quiet.

This girl I was with got hit in the head by a Chipotle burrito after she told some teenagers to shut the hell up during the movie

i went to watch the polar express a couple of years of ago with my ex and we got bored of the movie so she ended up giving me head.
smokin.gif

Most recently would be when Joker made that pencil disappear.
eek.gif

Non movie related would be in high school when the girl I was with molested me...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I was in the theater for some movie (can't remember which) and during the trailers, the trailer for Twilight came up. As soon as it ended, a few people started cheering. I screamed "SHUT THE %#!$ UP!" The whole theater just got quiet.
laugh.gif

I went to see book of Eli a few days ago, theater was full, and it gets to a quiet part in the movie, this kid on the left side of the theater lets out a giantfart, the entire audience proceeded to
laugh.gif
roll.gif

lets see i witnessed a fight after the passion of the Christ cause some guy said the movie sucked he got dropped by two dudes , some guy had a heart attackduring peter pan and died , i guess a little boy in tights was too much too handle.

Starting a slow-clap and having everyone join in when the old religious lady in "The Mist" got shot.

Going to see Planet of the Apes and laughing straight through it all loud talking to screen (I was young
nerd.gif
) and then my friend leans up against the wall andturns on the theater lights. Not only were we loud but we were reckless and didn't care. We still clown on Mark Wahlberg for that one.
roll.gif

Another memorable moment...the sex scene during Brokeback Mountain and the uncomfortable silence that hit the audience. Wouldn't trade some of those lookson some the guys faces that were there with there girls.
laugh.gif
Mixture of
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

One guy said under his breathe but loud enough for me to hear like "LEAVE EM ALONE. HE is sleep!!
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif
"

Last but not least...Return of the King movie and people (mainly the white folks) clapping in the theater and really into it. Then this guy yelling "THATRIGHT FRODO THROW IT IN!! You can do it man!"
roll.gif
roll.gif

got some dome during mr.deeds.. back then i was chasin that girl for like close to 2 years.

and one time I had a very bad case of the runs, went to the restroom and all hell broke loose. i was making those fart noises that im sure people outside therestroom were able to hear.

Back
Top Bottom