Most overrated NBA player today?

steve-nash-1-med.jpg

Originally Posted by antj2k2

LOL. I agree. People often do have some pretty outlandish opinions here. Why even bother.
yup...like that one

man what the #@@! are you talking about. whenever anyone has said a good argument to aI not being overated. you always respond to some !*$! like that. Likeyou onbviously dont know what you are saying i wont respond,etc. You just a !%!%%%@ calling the biggest warrior and one of the best players of this generationoverated. and even at 32 he still leads the league in minutes played, has not missed a game, and he averages 27 ppg.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

man what the #@@! are you talking about. whenever anyone has said a good argument to aI not being overated. you always respond to some !*$! like that. Like you onbviously dont know what you are saying i wont respond,etc. You just a !%!%%%@ calling the biggest warrior and one of the best players of this generation overated. and even at 32 he still leads the league in minutes played, has not missed a game, and he averages 27 ppg.

man...******s are crazy...just read my other post. you are da one not givin any evidence. I replied to Bulls3peat with a good answer because hes da onlyone that really had something to try to back his argument.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by antj2k2

man what the #@@! are you talking about. whenever anyone has said a good argument to aI not being overated. you always respond to some !*$! like that. Like you onbviously dont know what you are saying i wont respond,etc. You just a !%!%%%@ calling the biggest warrior and one of the best players of this generation overated. and even at 32 he still leads the league in minutes played, has not missed a game, and he averages 27 ppg.

man...******s are crazy...just read my other post. you are da one not givin any evidence. I replied to Bulls3peat with a good answer because hes da only one that really had something to try to back his argument.
tired.gif

nah man you've been shutting down good answers. how is it a bad argument to tell you that he took a team to the finals by himself, won league MVP, hasa few league scoring titles, has the most heart, revolutionized a position, i mean just for taking a team to the chip with no help and along with the scoringtitles and MVP i dont see how this man can be overated. and even today at 32 **@*#@+ years old, he still leads the NBA in minutes per game and does not have 1DNP, along with averaging 27 ppg STILL. This man is a warrior, you would think because of all the punishment on his body every single night especially causehes tiny he would be slowing down. But no he still puts up sick stats and is still the most durable player in the NBA and his stamina just simply amazes me. Ifanything he is underated, because people truly do not realize what a beast he is. Who can play all the minutes he has played through his career, had to takeall the hits that he has taken, and still at 32 lead the league in minutes and average 27. i dont know anybody else at ANY size, let alone 6'0. I mean thisguy is truly a WARRIOR and a remarkable ball player. and he aint even done yet.
pimp.gif

If thats not a good argument, than i got no clue what you are looking for son

I mean...if you just like him having high statistical numbers, then I guess it is a good argument, but I just prefer player with moreefficient stats. Yeah he does have great stamina, and he is a warrior and all that but being a warrior doesnt mean you're efficient ateverything. And yes he did carry his team offensively to the Finals but they had some pretty good defense that year too. Everyone keeps talkin about hispoints...I would think an NBA player with some decent basketball skills would put up alot of points if they shot the ball as much as he did. And I never saidhe wasnt a good player, but he's definitely overrated.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

brandon-731192.jpg

aww come on man,

It's true, bee. I'm sure he is good. He was ROY last year and all those 13 streaks stuffs.
He is good! But he definitely does not have the all-star status, YET.
I'm not being bitter or whatsoever here, saying this just because Baron is not selected.
But if I were to choose, I'd pick Camby instead of adding another guard, who is a sophomore, in the team...
His blocks are..... CRISPY!

I'd be willing to put Kobe on Tmac level if he cant take THIS team to the WCF within the next two or three years.

Back
Top Bottom