Most overrated women (actress, musician, etc).

Madonna still overrated to me, I did fap to her in **** Tracy though.

Oh and one more who was extremely overrated none other than

I think I had legitimate hate towards this women growing up as much people talked about her. 

I think Minnie Ripperton's best song was "Inside my Love". Purely awesome.
smokin.gif

smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Aaliyah.
I agree, looks wise, she has a beautiful face and that's it. She has no body at all

Talent wise, she has a nice voice but none of her songs were anything special. Her acting was borderline average as well. But as Jadakiss said, "You know dead artists get better promotion'"

40 million dollars legs my ***. Body like a 13 year old
mean.gif
I don't know much about her, I assume she is tall? If she was about 5'3 - 5'4 with a body like this I'm in. Petite girls are my weakness. Those legs could be wrapped around my head all kind of ways (if she was a short chick)

Last edited:
I agree, looks wise, she has a beautiful face and that's it. She has no body at all

Talent wise, she has a nice voice but none of her songs were anything special. Her acting was borderline average as well. But as Jadakiss said, "You know dead artists get better promotion'"

I think it helped her a lot that her producer went from R.Kelly to Timbaland amongst "hot" producers known for cranking out hits so he had the complete package, good looking, decent to nice voice, good songwriters, and producers

I don't know much about her, I assume she is tall? If she was about 5'3 - 5'4 with a body like this I'm in. Petite girls are my weakness. Those legs could be wrapped around my head all kind of ways (if she was a short chick)
She's like 6 feet.

Madonna still overrated to me, I did fap to her in **** Tracy though.

Oh and one more who was extremely overrated none other than

I think I had legitimate hate towards this women growing up as much people talked about her. 

im not saying i a disagree. but she was bad  in that im a slave 4 u video

If Taylor had a little plump like ASR or some of the other white shortys ya'll be posting up...would your opinions be the same?

Cause IMO..her face is beautiful...you cats can' tell me her face isn't better looking then those *****..(outside of Ash Martelle..cause she's fire)

I just take Taylor Swift for what she is, a talented young woman. Now, if she was going the "sex appeal" route then yeah she would need more "mass", but that isn't what she is about. I'm not a fan of her music, it isn't meant for me, but for what she is, she's cool. And many guys in this thread would still smash her mass-less body anyway. She isn't overrated because she isn't a "sex symbol" or marketed as one. Not caping for her because I don't know enough about her.

Last edited:

If Taylor had a little plump like ASR or some of the other white shortys ya'll be posting up...would your opinions be the same?

Cause IMO..her face is beautiful...you cats can' tell me her face isn't better looking then those *****..(outside of Ash Martelle..cause she's fire)
imma let you rethink that decision bro

A little disappointed in the body. I thought she was more curvy than this (Charlize Theron)

Over

Over

You used to be cute, what the heck happened

Underrated

Criminally underrated

Underrated because everyone wanted Tisha Campbell

Back
Top Bottom