Most overrated women (actress, musician, etc).

Everybody is overrated in NT but kelly brook needs to be mentioned as underrated

Aaliyah was vastly overrated tho. ***** couldn't sing and was weak looking. Ya wanna talk about all these flat white girl's with no mass then give that bird a pass please :smh: :smh: :smh: she was trash and a jump

Aaliyah was vastly overrated tho. ***** couldn't sing and was weak looking. Ya wanna talk about all these flat white girl's with no mass then give that bird a pass please
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
she was trash and a jump
well god damb

Someone already posted Kate Upton. Good job!

She's not even overrated, she's not worthy of being rated, she's just ugly!

She does NOTHING me!

If I didn't fap for a month, had a bottle of lotion, and had a picture of her.

I would rather go to sleep!

Kat Dennings has a flawless rack. I rarely even hear her name brought up so I don't think she can even be overrated.

Beyonce is Pop to me.

Name her pop songs?

all her albums were rnb except her last one.

It's all opinions. Her music doesn't sound like R&B to me. People act like if it's a black person singing, it's automatically R&B (not directed at you). Her music doesn't make me want to ****, grind or anything. That's R&B music. My girl listens to a lot of Beyonce, so unfortunately I have heard a lot of her albums. They all sounds straight pop to me, made specifically for the radio.

Last edited:
underrated.

Morena%20Baccarin%20Blue%20Low-cut%20Evening%20Dress%202014%20SAG%20Awards%20Red%20Carpet%202-600x600.jpg

Damn she is fine. I was just asking my fb friends if I should get into Homeland.

But you can tell she only has 4 good years of hotness left in her. She is on a downward spiral. Just the difference between how she looks now and how she looked in "V" is astounding

Ehh. Im done with DC superhero shows. They are hit and miss. Besides flash none of them have had a solid season. Only about half of their episodes are good. I did like Gotham more than the CWverse but with what Marvel is doing on Netflix I dont even care anymore.

She looks like a 1980's boy with a mullet. Attraction to her is boarder line attraction to a male. Looking like a young billy Ray up in here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom