Most overrated women (actress, musician, etc).

Nah, I was typing on my iPhone and I don't know what happened. It's more than sex and *******. Musiq is a great example. He can talk about love and heartbreak. There's emotion and passion in his music. I've purchased every album of his. I don't feel love or passion when I listen to Beyoncé. It's catered to the radio and it doesn't sound genuine to me. Most of her albums are very pop to me. She can sing and dance but she not making music for the R&B audience.

Most of people singles are poppy but majority of her songs are about love and passion
Thats they way it is with top artist, you are going to hear "thriller" played everywhere but that doesnt mean
I cant help it, and lady in my life doesnt exist.

Just to name a few

Last edited:
Ehhhhh I think its the way she dressed in them pics. If she was in some more feminine clothes with no make up, she'd be ok.

Them pics remind me of that Mila Kunis pic with no makeup and she looks like Josh from Drake & Josh :smh: :lol:

I have to agree that Taylor has a pretty face. Still got the body of a 9 year old.

One time smash and dash for the clout

Im going to pretend I never saw this. Ruining Rita for me :frown:

Ehhhhh I think its the way she dressed in them pics. If she was in some more feminine clothes with no make up, she'd be ok.

Them pics remind me of that Mila Kunis pic with no makeup and she looks like Josh from Drake & Josh :smh: :lol:

You cant blame the clothing when it is just a face pic.

Last edited:
Rita ora looks like shed take some outta da sac 4 herself uf she got sumone some trees

Them clothes and od smile wasnt helping her either in them pics tho lol. Its whatever. ALOT of chicks are overrated without makeup especially celebrities

I'd still smash Rita raw

I wouldn't say she overrated though, I barely hear anything about her

underrated.

Morena%20Baccarin%20Blue%20Low-cut%20Evening%20Dress%202014%20SAG%20Awards%20Red%20Carpet%202-600x600.jpg

Damn she is fine. I was just asking my fb friends if I should get into Homeland.

But you can tell she only has 4 good years of hotness left in her. She is on a downward spiral. Just the difference between how she looks now and how she looked in "V" is astounding

She's pregnant in that pic.

Back
Top Bottom