Most overrated women (actress, musician, etc).

I saw the picture and thought someone was badmouthing my bae Cara. Then I read the post

Wouldnt touch twilight ***** with a 10 ft pole.

Cara's complete lack of body is rough but unlike ol vanilla Taylor Swift I'm sure Cara is actually fun to be around. I just know she'd be down for some kinky ****
devil.gif

There's nothing wrong with her body. You just don't like that body type, doesn't mean a majority of people in this country wouldn't. NT is not representative of the U.S. population.  NT is on the opposite side of the spectrum when it comes to what they consider a good body. I'd take my slender princess over the whales I've seen posted on here.

She looks like she'd be fun to throw around in bed. :nerd:

I just like women with some meat on the bones. But I do agree. Tswift looks like shes down for some 50 shades type of stuff lol

There's nothing wrong with her body. You just don't like that body type, doesn't mean a majority of people in this country wouldn't. NT is not representative of the U.S. population.  NT is on the opposite side of the spectrum when it comes to what they consider a good body. I'd take my slender princess over the whales I've seen posted on here.

She looks like she'd be fun to throw around in bed.
nerd.gif
I just like women with some meat on the bones. But I do agree. Tswift looks like shes down for some 50 shades type of stuff lol
She looks like the type of girl who always has her hand on your chest asking you to go slower.

She looks like she'd be fun to throw around in bed. :nerd:

She looks like the type of girl who always has her hand on your chest asking you to go slower.

Or asking you how long does she have to give head, or even "do I have to?"

I remember hitting a skinny chick and her hip bone or something was poking me. 

Something was sticking at me. 

Quote:
Secret....skinny girls love the d

They're not as likely to say you're hurting them
It ain't cuz she skinny. I already said Cara is probably about that life and she's skinny as hell too.

It's just cuz she's Taylor Swift. Look at her, listen to her. Nothing about her suggests she bout that business.

She probly blushes everytime she hears the word penis. She probably refer to sex as lovemaking.

nerd.gif

Or asking you how long does she have to give head, or even "do I have to?"
Type of chick that gags every time she goes a little past the head and takes a 10 sec break

Boy stop you not impressing anybody e-thuggin over a computer screen

what's with these fat guys thinking they swole cause they can bench 210 lol

You took my comments as thuggin :lol:

You really are frail

Yea you stick to them 110 lbs women

Last edited:

nerd.gif
Agreed, you could do some crazy twister stuff with her.

Back
Top Bottom