Most overrated women (actress, musician, etc).

Meh most dudes I see with big chicks are skinny, malnourished, norbit looking dudes...or obese dudes who have no choice. I'm 6ft4 210-2200 depending on the month, and I don't feel like picking up big chicks if I don't have to.

It's weird bc I see big girls but I never see them bunned up unless they are with big guys

I'm frail :wow:( 5'8 145) but I've dated 6'0 165 chicks. My current chick is taller than me ( most girls I date are surprisingly) body type doesn't matter fambs, let's keep the peace lol

Anywho...Jurnee Smollett... Underrated

Last edited:
There's no way a female should weigh over 140 lbs unless they're built like Ines Helene

You took my comments as thuggin :lol:

You really are frail

Yea you stick to them 110 lbs women

If you wanna believe I'm frail go head makes me no difference LOL

You 6'1 180 and couldn't move the smallest point guard in the NBA.

and he humble bragin:lol:

We're not against niketalk. We're not against niketalk-ers. But we are against those thugs...

Last edited:
Pause but you NEVER see big girls with brolic shamar moore, tyson beckford looking dudes. It's usually these cats that I see big girls with.

View media item 1566856

Unless by big guys you mean fat guys, then I agree. But I've never seen a big, athletic looking dude with big women unless he has some kinda weird fetish.

:lol: yea man I meant fat, I never see cool or fly guys with fat women.
There's no way a female should weigh over 140 lbs unless they're built like Ines Helene

Bruh you need to meet more women

I remember I smashed this skinny chick right after basic training. Box felt like sandpaper bro
mean.gif

probably the worst box I ever had in my life.

I've smashed big girls who were dry as hell as well.

You're not supposed to use outside body sweat as lube that's just gross. But I don't the actual box has any more natural lubricants in fat vs. skinny girls. Don't blame her cause you couldn't get her wet, that's you're job.
get her wet, mannnnnnnnn listen I asked this chick is there something wrong, she said no, and enjoyed it. hell she wanted round 2, I had to decline. I couldn't put myself through that again.  

I dont get NTs hate for skinny chicks. I love thick broads and I love skinny broads. Somehow we have an appreciation thread for land manatees :x :smh:

I'm frail :wow:( 5'8 145) but I've dated 6'0 165 chicks. My current chick is taller than me ( most girls I date are surprisingly) body type doesn't matter fambs, let's keep the peace lol

Anywho...Jurnee Smollett... Underrated

We are about the same size. 5'9" and vary from 145 - 150. Most of the girls I have dated are taller than me also. Odd

Couldn't make that comparison almost all my hookups have been skinny white girls. But when I did hit a thick girl 8 couldn't feel the difference.

Pause but you NEVER see big girls with brolic shamar moore, tyson beckford looking dudes. It's usually these cats that I see big girls with.

View media item 1566856

Unless by big guys you mean fat guys, then I agree. But I've never seen a big, athletic looking dude with big women unless he has some kinda weird fetish.

:lol: yea man I meant fat, I never see cool or fly guys with fat women.

Bruh you need to meet more women

I'm sure he thinks a chick that's 140 pounds looks like 2001 Monique :lol:

Slim and skinny are not the same thing. No one on NT hates slim girls.

Taylor Swift=Disgustingly skinny with no boobs, mass, legs, arms, anything

Keri Hilson=slim in a healthy way

It's not that hard to understand. If you like corpse bodies, I don't know what to tell you

Last edited:

It's not that hard to understand. If you like corpse bodies, I don't know what to tell you

Out of reps

It's not that hard to understand

But we have an appreciation thread for unhealthy land manatees.

Even them anorexic chicks are better than the swamp rhinos you find in that thread.

Back
Top Bottom