Most overrated women (actress, musician, etc).

I aint say she was ugly. She just "aight" and her body is still below average to me. I can go on an HBCU campus, throw a rock, and hit a chick with a better body than her.

Also, anybody saying Beyonce aint thick is foolin. She fluctuates, but in general she's thick.

You could but you're not gonna throw ten rocks and hit ten girls with better bodies lol Rihanna's body isn't below average by any means.

^First result if you search Bank Teller
"the one with the big juggs"

roll.gif
You mean big everything?

all these people with 200+ body count and dudes who cant remember how many they smashed...... I wonder what their body count would be if we just talking 6/10 and up
these boys pray on the nastiest things that nobody in life want and claim it an accomplishment. on top of that you KNOW they are lying about 97% of what they say

No single person on NT champions for white chicks more than you though, and everyone knows it :lol: that's ingrained in NT like Ninjahood's room. It's pretty embarrassing actually.

Yea, championing for black chicks=ok

NTers are like black women in beauty salons who gossip about white women stealing their man. It's that bad on this site. Nothing but bitterness and envy. :smh:

You basically just proved my point Anton :lol: I thought this would get old by now. There's much more propping up white women while slandering black women than the opposite, both on and off line. That's the whole point.

And I rest my case.

Apparently not liking beached whales is hating black women, many African women aren't built like the golems you guys are posting on here. And it's the same hypocries who post nothing but mixed and light skinned black women. Phonies.

Unless youre posting black women that look like Nina Simone don't come at anyoNE with that sh...the nerve of some of you people.

Golems lol.

I can tell yo jimmies rustled by how u type.

Honestly most people dont have big foreheads as much as they have hairlines that are 2 inches behind what they should be

Just getting off topic for a second,

FYI did you know that modern humans hairline is further back then previous ancestors.
They say it's because of the crappy diet that is out today the way they breed food it's mostly water down versions of past foods and the minerals are depleted.

Ok enough with my yapping back on topic .

Rihanna or however you pronounce her name is overrated.

I think she's fine but I know there are some NTer's that would say she ain't ****.
Pointy elbows? Who says that?

Man if you think she is fine, then the hell with what others think. And who cares about elbows, unless that is some sort of new prOn fetish, seriously what does an elbow matter, unless the lady plays tennis. It's all opinions anyway.

You basically just proved my point Anton :lol: I thought this would get old by now. There's much more propping up white women while slandering black women than the opposite, both on and off line. That's the whole point.

And I rest my case.

Apparently not liking beached whales is hating black women, many African women aren't built like the golems you guys are posting on here. And it's the same hypocries who post nothing but mixed and light skinned black women. Phonies.

Unless youre posting black women that look like Nina Simone don't come at anyoNE with that sh...the nerve of some of you people.

I spoke in a general sense then and you were clearly personally offended, meaning there very much was truth to that :lol: Once again, this should be old already

FTR, I'm an equal opportunity slanderer. If a woman is overrated then whatever her color
is shouldn't matter, most of the women I think are overrated have already been named.

She's out here looking like Frankeinstein's monster with all that surgery.

View media item 1569684
I typically dont mind plastic surgery but this is :x she probably visited the same "doctor" that's administering those back alley butt implants

As for acting, nothing needs to be said about her. ***** bit the hand that fed her and she got exposed as a talentless hack. But at Michael Bay's mercy she is back at making films again.

I don't like whales neither, but it goes past that. Dude does nothing but slander black women.

Stop calling fat women whales. It's insulting to the whales. Whales are beautiful creatures. They are land manatees.

If he is an Uncle Tom he didnt show it in this thread. Uncle Tom is such a misused insult. I've been called an uncle tom for being an accountant (mostly white field). Been called an Uncle Tom for dating whites and asians by women who never gave me the time of day when I was tryna talk to them. :lol:

Even Charles Barkeley said it. There is an issue where you dont personally agree with other black people or you dont **** with that crabs in a barrel mentality, then you are an Uncle Tom as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom