Most overrated women (actress, musician, etc).

Jourdan just a bit too skinny, but all she need is some oxtail and good D to fix that. Coincidentally I can provide both

Girl I posted is Joan Smalls. Forgot to clarify.

The girl with Karlie is Jourdan Dunn. I do agree tho. Jourdan could gain a few pounds.

Anton. I know I argue a lot but you and sillyputty. ..aka Blaster argue ALL the damn time man. Got damn

Anton. I know I argue a lot but you and sillyputty. ..aka Blaster argue ALL the damn time man. Got damn

If silly putty is blaster combo

1135851.gif

I'm who?

It's time for you keep that mouth shut. Don't sit here and try and associate me with anyone or link my name to anybody. That's not even funny. The dumbest **** I've heard in a while but it makes sense that it would come out of your mouth.

And I argue "all the time"? Again, shut the **** up. I don't take anything on here seriously enough to actually argue about anything. A lot of the dudes I do go back and forth with we're actually cool with each other and is actually just talking. Not all people sit here and catch real emotion with everyone who disagrees with someone.

Last edited:
Draya Michele and Koocochoo (Chris Brown thot) are horrendous.
draya is overrated on here, no doubt...

don't get it twisted... I criticize them ****** in the draya thread a lot.

But that's a fine muh *****.....

Would def cross the street...

And she got a big forehead.. So you KNOW the yambs are spendiforous

Draya Michele and Koocochoo (Chris Brown thot) are horrendous.

Horrendous? Lol
Really.

Mindy kaling is horrendous.

Draya and keourouchee are like dem movies that havent come out yet they not eem rated they're just there

Last edited:
A while back I was believed to be an alt account for the guy who's avatar was doctor manhattan so I wouldnt take these types of accusations seriously.

Nah man Blaster ain't Sillyputty, SillyPutty was a whole different level of....something :lol: He could take someone's 3 sentence reply, and turn it into 3 pages of diagrams and charts attempting to refute them, all in techni-color.

Not hard to remember those two names man. Until they were banned and made their returns, anton and sillyputty were nt staples. They still are but have alter egos now of course.

Anton doesn't deny it. Not sure why you are using this fake screename accusation outrage putty

A while back I was believed to be an alt account for the guy who's avatar was doctor manhattan so I wouldnt take these types of accusations seriously.

My name is linked to personal stuff that I post including some family type stuff. I'm not going to let anybody sit here and try to **** on me. Claiming I'm somebody else is linking myself with somebody who potentially is a racist, bigot, ect. Why the **** would that be something not serious?

Man BC is cool people. Period. Btw, someone cue the Vince Lombardi gif about wth is going out here because what the hell is going in this thread, had so much potential.

Last edited:
Not hard to remember those two names man. Until they were banned and made their returns, anton and sillyputty were nt staples. They still are but have alter egos now of course.

Anton doesn't deny it. Not sure why you are using this fake screename accusation outrage putty

Now you're just trolling per the norm. Next time you accuse someone of something actually come with viable proof or simply just shut the **** up. No in between on that one.

Back
Top Bottom