Most overrated women (actress, musician, etc).

You like that cape ****? 

laugh.gif

mean.gif

Young dudes man...

Trippin about Alba being overrated. She is cute as hell man.

That is the only thing people really say about her.

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she isn't cute. She just has little sex appeal, I'd rather smash Rihanna.  Jessica Alba seems like the kinda chick you'd be in a sexless marriage with. And when you do have sex its nothing but missionary, through the boxer hole.

You just described Taylor Swift :lol:

Dudes are like 50 they are old and will still take your wif :/
That's the power of money and fame, not looks. See too many single, 50 year old men at the bar waiting to buy some 20 year old a drink. They'll take the drink and go sit with some guy their age in a muscle shirt.

money...

My brother will leave his wife and kids for Oprah. In a heartbeat. That fool will call his family and tell them goodbye on the jet.

Last edited:
Whatever you wanna call it, Pitt and Depp actually look "naturally young" not to say they haven't had work done. It's definitely looks combined with money and fame. Lemme put it this way if they weren't good looking ur wife may think twice about it. But if ur wife leaves u for Pitt she's going to enjoy it. Every inch of his good penis. I'd leave my girl for Oprah but my sexual obligations would be nothing more than a chore.
Pitt doesn't look bad actually. Depp looks awful now. Smoking and drinking has not worked in his favor at all. A young Depp versus a young Pitt, it would be Depp without a second thought. Everyday, all day.

Without the fame , I could still like Pitt. Even with fame, money, etc...couldn't do Depp anymore. He really is turning into Keith Richards.

Last edited:
That's the power of money and fame, not looks. See too many single, 50 year old men at the bar waiting to buy some 20 year old a drink. They'll take the drink and go sit with some guy their age in a muscle shirt.

99% of the time its the guys fault. If a combination of your salary, game, and looks arent good enough to bag a 20 year old by the time you are 50 then you didnt have your priorities straight.

Back
Top Bottom