Most Random Thing You Have Said/Done While Drunk

Apparently I told my friends last night that I was going to Master P's party this morning 
laugh.gif

Apparently I told my friends last night that I was going to Master P's party this morning 
laugh.gif

Lol recently I went from the club and straight to denny's....ordered my food then walked towards the bathroom but instead went into the kitchen and started flipping eggs and pancakes, then got thrown out, def bout that party life lol

Lol recently I went from the club and straight to denny's....ordered my food then walked towards the bathroom but instead went into the kitchen and started flipping eggs and pancakes, then got thrown out, def bout that party life lol

i vomited 2 times but my friends told me that i vomited 5 times and then later that night they told me that i was sleeping on the sidewalk
sick.gif

i vomited 2 times but my friends told me that i vomited 5 times and then later that night they told me that i was sleeping on the sidewalk
sick.gif

I was hungry one time and there was a popeyes down the block so copped popeyes and thought they wouldnt let me in with it so I wraped it up in the paper it came with, stuck it down my pants and snuck it in then proceed to make all the fat girls jealous
pimp.gif

I was hungry one time and there was a popeyes down the block so copped popeyes and thought they wouldnt let me in with it so I wraped it up in the paper it came with, stuck it down my pants and snuck it in then proceed to make all the fat girls jealous
pimp.gif

I woke up at the bottom of a stairwell outside of a dorm room on top of trash bags with the maintenance dude kicking me to see if I was alive. Guess I missed the sidewalk and tumbled down the stairs and just gave up.

I woke up at the bottom of a stairwell outside of a dorm room on top of trash bags with the maintenance dude kicking me to see if I was alive. Guess I missed the sidewalk and tumbled down the stairs and just gave up.

smacked a chick's $*# because she pushed my boy in the club. then dipped off.

smacked a chick's $*# because she pushed my boy in the club. then dipped off.

I was blacked out on the couch, then sat up and asked my cousin and brother-in-law this.....

"would you accept a package from James F#cker and Jolly F#cknut?"

I have not idea why I asked that, but I never did get an answer.

I was blacked out on the couch, then sat up and asked my cousin and brother-in-law this.....

"would you accept a package from James F#cker and Jolly F#cknut?"

I have not idea why I asked that, but I never did get an answer.

i have a ton but one that was really funny, i told my girlfriend that I was dead, and to cut my wiener off...

i have a ton but one that was really funny, i told my girlfriend that I was dead, and to cut my wiener off...

I was at Dave & Busters and I was gone off that Hen'.... Me and my friend was at the "claw" machine and we kept winning mini-stuffed footballs and we were throwing them at random peoples heads while they weren't lookin'...straight reckless
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom