Most Random Thing You Have Said/Done While Drunk

Originally Posted by tyisny

Guess NT's aint the only ones who get crazy after drinking 
roll.gif
roll.gif

A St. Cloud, Minnesota man is in jail after breaking into a restaurant to appease his drunk craving for boneless chicken wings.

21-year-old Cory Mogen allegedly broke into a restaurant, and officers found him trying to fry some boneless chicken wings shortly thereafter. He had also thrown some marinara sauce on the wall.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]After Breathalyzer, registering a .220 BAC on a breathalyzer test, the man was booked into the Stearns County Jail, and now awaits third-degree burglary charges.[/font]
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 Let that man Cook 

roll.gif
roll.gif

A St. Cloud, Minnesota man is in jail after breaking into a restaurant to appease his drunk craving for boneless chicken wings.

21-year-old Cory Mogen allegedly broke into a restaurant, and officers found him trying to fry some boneless chicken wings shortly thereafter. He had also thrown some marinara sauce on the wall.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]After Breathalyzer, registering a .220 BAC on a breathalyzer test, the man was booked into the Stearns County Jail, and now awaits third-degree burglary charges.[/font]
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 Let that man Cook 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 Let that man Cook 
beat me to it 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 Let that man Cook 
beat me to it 
roll.gif

53rd & 6th(If this is the same halal pot im thinkin of)

This reminds me of yet another drunken night in NYC over the summer. After partying all night in soho we decide that we really want some halal.We go to the cart wait on a long +%% line (Mind you its 4 somethin Am in the morning). Finally get my chicken with rice and pour what i assumed to be BBQ sauce all over the food
ohwell.gif

Get back in the car and we chilling just talkin i take one bite and realize that it was hotsauce i put on it and my mouth is literally burning to the point i can barely feel my tongue. Due to being drunk tho i go take a bottle of water and continue to tear the food up even thru the pain. 
laugh.gif

Until my friend drops her entire plate on my converse... instead of using a napkin i run full speed to a fountain nearby and throw both feet in them leaving my feet soaked. All in all a great night

I remember the first time I got food from this spot, I didn't realize how hot the sauce was. I like spicy food and most halal places I can tolerate a lot of their hot sauce, so I proceed to pour a generous amt on my food without heeding the warning of the halal cook.

I've never felt so much pain in my life (and pleasure). It was unbearably hot but I couldn't stop eeating it. Must have gone through 10 bottle of water that night, had to hold my tongue under the tap to cool off and put ice in my mouth.
roll.gif
Lesson learned

53rd & 6th(If this is the same halal pot im thinkin of)

This reminds me of yet another drunken night in NYC over the summer. After partying all night in soho we decide that we really want some halal.We go to the cart wait on a long +%% line (Mind you its 4 somethin Am in the morning). Finally get my chicken with rice and pour what i assumed to be BBQ sauce all over the food
ohwell.gif

Get back in the car and we chilling just talkin i take one bite and realize that it was hotsauce i put on it and my mouth is literally burning to the point i can barely feel my tongue. Due to being drunk tho i go take a bottle of water and continue to tear the food up even thru the pain. 
laugh.gif

Until my friend drops her entire plate on my converse... instead of using a napkin i run full speed to a fountain nearby and throw both feet in them leaving my feet soaked. All in all a great night

I remember the first time I got food from this spot, I didn't realize how hot the sauce was. I like spicy food and most halal places I can tolerate a lot of their hot sauce, so I proceed to pour a generous amt on my food without heeding the warning of the halal cook.

I've never felt so much pain in my life (and pleasure). It was unbearably hot but I couldn't stop eeating it. Must have gone through 10 bottle of water that night, had to hold my tongue under the tap to cool off and put ice in my mouth.
roll.gif
Lesson learned

This thread reminds me of a funny story that happened to a friend.  Of course I have a bunch of drunk stories about myself but this one is perfect for this thread.

So, after a night of drinking my friend decides he's (way) too drunk to drive home and passes out in another friend's basement.  The stairs to the basement come up from the middle and don't run along any of the walls like they do in most basements (like an island counter-top in a kitchen if that's kind of hard to understand).  Anyway, homie wake up in the middle of the night and has to piss something fierce.  Disoriented and still drunk, he cant find the light and decides to just feel around until he finds the stairs (bathroom is upstairs).  He forgets that the stairs are an island and finally finds the wall.  Using the wall to guide him, he does about 3-4 laps of the basement, thinking he will find the stairs any second.  After doing about 2 more laps of the basement, he can't hold it anymore and just pisses in his pants and contently goes back to sleep.  We still make fun of him to this day for that one
laugh.gif

This thread reminds me of a funny story that happened to a friend.  Of course I have a bunch of drunk stories about myself but this one is perfect for this thread.

So, after a night of drinking my friend decides he's (way) too drunk to drive home and passes out in another friend's basement.  The stairs to the basement come up from the middle and don't run along any of the walls like they do in most basements (like an island counter-top in a kitchen if that's kind of hard to understand).  Anyway, homie wake up in the middle of the night and has to piss something fierce.  Disoriented and still drunk, he cant find the light and decides to just feel around until he finds the stairs (bathroom is upstairs).  He forgets that the stairs are an island and finally finds the wall.  Using the wall to guide him, he does about 3-4 laps of the basement, thinking he will find the stairs any second.  After doing about 2 more laps of the basement, he can't hold it anymore and just pisses in his pants and contently goes back to sleep.  We still make fun of him to this day for that one
laugh.gif

3am Xmas night my boy sent me a picture message, of the Turkey carcass on his Mom's dining room table with the caption. "I wanted to see this." So, I just figured dude was plastered and moved on. See him on NYE and I'm like yo what was that text about. Dude is like what are you talking about? I show him the text, he's like I didn't send you that. He goes into his pics on his phone and there is the pic of the turkey. He's bugging because he passed out at 10pm on Xmas night and his wife was right next to him, lol.

As for me, the wildest thing I ever did: I used to be a bouncer at a Famous Jersey Shore club. and we used to work crazy hours. It was like July before we got a day off. So my boys and me go to the club since we're off. Night went great, super drunk, and somehow I lined up 4 girls for the 4 of us. It's 3am the club closes everyone is outside, I'm talking with the chicks, we are about to roll to their house for some after party action. And I'm like yo I gotta pee to myself but i didnt tell anybody, so I go back into the club since I work there and pee. My boy comes looking for me, and as soon as I seem him, my full drunkness hits me and I face plant. Im now laying in the sand by these porto johns in the back of the club. hugging the leg to a bench because "I don't want to fall off the earth" Our boss comes out and is like what are you doing. I'm like "Jack I'm sorry I want to get up and leave but I can't" and the whole time I'm just puking up foam, cuz I already yaked everything else up. All he could do was smile. They finally get me into the car, and apparently I rode like 45 miles up the Garden State Parkway hanging half out the passenger side window, puking.

3am Xmas night my boy sent me a picture message, of the Turkey carcass on his Mom's dining room table with the caption. "I wanted to see this." So, I just figured dude was plastered and moved on. See him on NYE and I'm like yo what was that text about. Dude is like what are you talking about? I show him the text, he's like I didn't send you that. He goes into his pics on his phone and there is the pic of the turkey. He's bugging because he passed out at 10pm on Xmas night and his wife was right next to him, lol.

As for me, the wildest thing I ever did: I used to be a bouncer at a Famous Jersey Shore club. and we used to work crazy hours. It was like July before we got a day off. So my boys and me go to the club since we're off. Night went great, super drunk, and somehow I lined up 4 girls for the 4 of us. It's 3am the club closes everyone is outside, I'm talking with the chicks, we are about to roll to their house for some after party action. And I'm like yo I gotta pee to myself but i didnt tell anybody, so I go back into the club since I work there and pee. My boy comes looking for me, and as soon as I seem him, my full drunkness hits me and I face plant. Im now laying in the sand by these porto johns in the back of the club. hugging the leg to a bench because "I don't want to fall off the earth" Our boss comes out and is like what are you doing. I'm like "Jack I'm sorry I want to get up and leave but I can't" and the whole time I'm just puking up foam, cuz I already yaked everything else up. All he could do was smile. They finally get me into the car, and apparently I rode like 45 miles up the Garden State Parkway hanging half out the passenger side window, puking.

roll.gif
roll.gif

OMG I went to high school with this kid!! hahahaha that is the funniest thing I've read all day 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

OMG I went to high school with this kid!! hahahaha that is the funniest thing I've read all day 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

...where do I start?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The real good stories though I'd have to ask my people...half of the +@+# they tell me I did I refuse to believe.

...where do I start?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The real good stories though I'd have to ask my people...half of the +@+# they tell me I did I refuse to believe.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SON! GIVE ME THE LINK!!!!

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2011/02/cory_mogen_breaks_into_pizza_hut_fries_wings.php

fvfspjvfpdvpfjscxcjo v NOOOOOOOOOO. NOT MOGEN!

Kid was a clown.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SON! GIVE ME THE LINK!!!!

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2011/02/cory_mogen_breaks_into_pizza_hut_fries_wings.php

fvfspjvfpdvpfjscxcjo v NOOOOOOOOOO. NOT MOGEN!

Kid was a clown.

I met these guys from Boston last night.

I kept telling them "KG, RONDO, RAY ALLEN, PAUL PIERCE AND MY BOY JEFF GREEN!!!"

I grew up with Jeff Green 
laugh.gif

I met these guys from Boston last night.

I kept telling them "KG, RONDO, RAY ALLEN, PAUL PIERCE AND MY BOY JEFF GREEN!!!"

I grew up with Jeff Green 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom