Most Random Thing You Have Said/Done While Drunk

Girl: "Hey You want the rest of my beer?
smile.gif
"

Me: "Sure. Wait... you don't have AIDS, do you? LOL!!!!!11111"

Her: "
indifferent.gif
 Wow." ...*Walks Away*

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by jaysfiend23

Lol recently I went from the club and straight to denny's....ordered my food then walked towards the bathroom but instead went into the kitchen and started flipping eggs and pancakes, then got thrown out, def bout that party life lol

laugh.gif

What the
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

Lol recently I went from the club and straight to denny's....ordered my food then walked towards the bathroom but instead went into the kitchen and started flipping eggs and pancakes, then got thrown out, def bout that party life lol

laugh.gif

What the
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I woke up at the bottom of a stairwell outside of a dorm room on top of trash bags with the maintenance dude kicking me to see if I was alive. Guess I missed the sidewalk and tumbled down the stairs and just gave up.
This part got me
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I woke up at the bottom of a stairwell outside of a dorm room on top of trash bags with the maintenance dude kicking me to see if I was alive. Guess I missed the sidewalk and tumbled down the stairs and just gave up.
This part got me
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LET THAT MAN COOK. swag
pimp.gif

LET THAT MAN COOK. swag
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

smile.gif
"

indifferent.gif
 Wow." ...*Walks Away*

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

smile.gif
"

indifferent.gif
 Wow." ...*Walks Away*

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

too many to list
ohwell.gif

Yup. But stand outs are getting kicked out of Kings Dominion for yelling at random people then trying to fight a like 6'4 dude built like a football player. I'm 5'11, 149lbs
laugh.gif
and moving my friends couch and peeing behind it cuz I couldn't find the bathroom. Moved it back like it never happened with like 6 people watching me. I can't handle liquor but I smoke like a %#!@%#% chimney.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

too many to list
ohwell.gif

Yup. But stand outs are getting kicked out of Kings Dominion for yelling at random people then trying to fight a like 6'4 dude built like a football player. I'm 5'11, 149lbs
laugh.gif
and moving my friends couch and peeing behind it cuz I couldn't find the bathroom. Moved it back like it never happened with like 6 people watching me. I can't handle liquor but I smoke like a %#!@%#% chimney.

Originally Posted by do work son

LET THAT MAN COOK. swag
pimp.gif

1141626d8ce498499f78ced43470d363141c6631_r.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

LET THAT MAN COOK. swag
pimp.gif

1141626d8ce498499f78ced43470d363141c6631_r.gif

"bet u 500 biscuits that ill !@%$ michelle obama by time we hit the uuurrrgfgghajkfajdkfnakjsd"

real life...i dont know either

"bet u 500 biscuits that ill !@%$ michelle obama by time we hit the uuurrrgfgghajkfajdkfnakjsd"

real life...i dont know either

kept screaming "I hate white people" on bourbon street, started talking to a cop in mickey D's, he told me to leave before I was arrested for public intoxication

I'm white
alien.gif

kept screaming "I hate white people" on bourbon street, started talking to a cop in mickey D's, he told me to leave before I was arrested for public intoxication

I'm white
alien.gif

Went home with this chick back to her place after the club...went to her fridge grabbed some bbq sauce and put it on my meat and let her give me some of the best dome in my life
pimp.gif
.....German girls is about that life
pimp.gif
....but seriously I dont wanna get that drunk ever again. I fell asleep on the toilet at the club for like 2 hours that night.

Went home with this chick back to her place after the club...went to her fridge grabbed some bbq sauce and put it on my meat and let her give me some of the best dome in my life
pimp.gif
.....German girls is about that life
pimp.gif
....but seriously I dont wanna get that drunk ever again. I fell asleep on the toilet at the club for like 2 hours that night.

Back
Top Bottom