Most Random Thing You Have Said/Done While Drunk

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by jimalojj

Went out with my friends and after drinking about 10 beers someone decided it would be a good idea to smoke a joint. Went back into the club and the next thing i knew i woke up around 7am a good 3-4 metres up a tree
roll.gif
 two blocks away from home. Called one of my friends up and he said i left with some random girl around 3am, i had zero recollection of any of this. How on earth i ended up in a tree, alone(would have been wierd if this girl was also in the tree
laugh.gif
)instead of my bed which was a few blocks away bewilders me
ohwell.gif
lightweight.
laugh.gif
 QFT

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

Went out with my friends and after drinking about 10 beers someone decided it would be a good idea to smoke a joint. Went back into the club and the next thing i knew i woke up around 7am a good 3-4 metres up a tree
roll.gif
 two blocks away from home. Called one of my friends up and he said i left with some random girl around 3am, i had zero recollection of any of this. How on earth i ended up in a tree, alone(would have been wierd if this girl was also in the tree
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
lightweight.
laugh.gif
 QFT

laugh.gif
 word, 10 beers & a joint? u couldnt hang wit me if u tried young fella

roll.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
lightweight.
laugh.gif
 QFT

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

roll.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
lightweight.
laugh.gif
 QFT

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Take the dro out of the equation and i could easily keep up,it's the dro that makes me act a fool. If i smoke before i drink then im good but if i do it after i start memory loss and comedy ensues. Ive passed out on a bus stop and the beach before but the thought of me actually making the effort to climb up a tree to have a nap
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

roll.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
lightweight.
laugh.gif
 QFT

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Take the dro out of the equation and i could easily keep up,it's the dro that makes me act a fool. If i smoke before i drink then im good but if i do it after i start memory loss and comedy ensues. Ive passed out on a bus stop and the beach before but the thought of me actually making the effort to climb up a tree to have a nap
roll.gif

I usually don't drink, but one night my boy gave me 2 shots of Grand Marnier. Which set me the hell off.

I was so quick on my feet while my boys tried to play me in front of chicks because I was sauced. 

So I ask one chick if she wants to dance, my boy says to her "Don't dance with him, you'll be embarrassed." She looks at me and I snap say "Yea, I'm a dance choreographer, I can zone out sometimes" Shorty gets mad hyped and I don't even have to go dance with her. Bagged and tagged for the night. My boy was salty. 
laugh.gif

This past weekend, Grand Marnier again on the menu. Again, I rarely drink...2 shots and I'm spinning. I am now the most electrifying man in DC. I'm pullin shorties off the sidewalk into clubs, I'm freestyling at Karaoke 
laugh.gif
. I end up at Jumbo Slice eating and as people walk in the door, I'm asking them for IDs . My crew is 
roll.gif
because people are actually handing me IDs. One chick comes in with an attitude, I ask for the ID, more attitude. 5 minutes later due to my heightened senses, I eavesdrop on her saying "F Jacob" So a few seconds later, I walk up and talk to the other 2 girls she was with, talk for a few, then right as I'm leaving, I say to her "I know you're having a bad night, but I just want you to know, I feel the same way you do too.....F Jacob..." The biggest smile comes out of her now I know the door is wide open. Talk to her for a few minutes and I end up grabbing her number and heading out.

These are my stories.

I usually don't drink, but one night my boy gave me 2 shots of Grand Marnier. Which set me the hell off.

I was so quick on my feet while my boys tried to play me in front of chicks because I was sauced. 

So I ask one chick if she wants to dance, my boy says to her "Don't dance with him, you'll be embarrassed." She looks at me and I snap say "Yea, I'm a dance choreographer, I can zone out sometimes" Shorty gets mad hyped and I don't even have to go dance with her. Bagged and tagged for the night. My boy was salty. 
laugh.gif

This past weekend, Grand Marnier again on the menu. Again, I rarely drink...2 shots and I'm spinning. I am now the most electrifying man in DC. I'm pullin shorties off the sidewalk into clubs, I'm freestyling at Karaoke 
laugh.gif
. I end up at Jumbo Slice eating and as people walk in the door, I'm asking them for IDs . My crew is 
roll.gif
because people are actually handing me IDs. One chick comes in with an attitude, I ask for the ID, more attitude. 5 minutes later due to my heightened senses, I eavesdrop on her saying "F Jacob" So a few seconds later, I walk up and talk to the other 2 girls she was with, talk for a few, then right as I'm leaving, I say to her "I know you're having a bad night, but I just want you to know, I feel the same way you do too.....F Jacob..." The biggest smile comes out of her now I know the door is wide open. Talk to her for a few minutes and I end up grabbing her number and heading out.

These are my stories.

53rd & 6th(If this is the same halal pot im thinkin of)

This reminds me of yet another drunken night in NYC over the summer. After partying all night in soho we decide that we really want some halal.We go to the cart wait on a long +%% line (Mind you its 4 somethin Am in the morning). Finally get my chicken with rice and pour what i assumed to be BBQ sauce all over the food
ohwell.gif

Get back in the car and we chilling just talkin i take one bite and realize that it was hotsauce i put on it and my mouth is literally burning to the point i can barely feel my tongue. Due to being drunk tho i go take a bottle of water and continue to tear the food up even thru the pain. 
laugh.gif

Until my friend drops her entire plate on my converse... instead of using a napkin i run full speed to a fountain nearby and throw both feet in them leaving my feet soaked. All in all a great night

53rd & 6th(If this is the same halal pot im thinkin of)

This reminds me of yet another drunken night in NYC over the summer. After partying all night in soho we decide that we really want some halal.We go to the cart wait on a long +%% line (Mind you its 4 somethin Am in the morning). Finally get my chicken with rice and pour what i assumed to be BBQ sauce all over the food
ohwell.gif

Get back in the car and we chilling just talkin i take one bite and realize that it was hotsauce i put on it and my mouth is literally burning to the point i can barely feel my tongue. Due to being drunk tho i go take a bottle of water and continue to tear the food up even thru the pain. 
laugh.gif

Until my friend drops her entire plate on my converse... instead of using a napkin i run full speed to a fountain nearby and throw both feet in them leaving my feet soaked. All in all a great night

^lol yup that's the spot. that hot sauce is serious. They close up at 4am though so it was prob. a little earlier.

^lol yup that's the spot. that hot sauce is serious. They close up at 4am though so it was prob. a little earlier.

me and my friends that work next door started drinking at work and when we got off work we decided to buy a bottle of jack. we start walking and drinking headed to another bar to meet up with some friends. a police car drives on the curb and shines the light on us. my spidey senses kick in and i see the quickest escape route. i tossed the bottle and tell my boys to run and follow me. we run down a one-way alley that let to a parking lot where they keep the street sweeping cars. hop a fence and ended up on a freeway entrance. we run till we cant and stumble into the bar. we ordered food and i throw up under the table. some how we thought pouring water and beer would mask the smell but it didnt. i go outside to get some fresh air and next thing i know my friends run out the door screaming run. so i run with them and ask questions later. i dont remember what happened after that but from when i heard we got kicked out of 2 other bars. then i passed out in a cab i had to give my phone to the driver and told him to call one of my friends for directions because i kept telling him streets that are in different parts of town.

me and my friends that work next door started drinking at work and when we got off work we decided to buy a bottle of jack. we start walking and drinking headed to another bar to meet up with some friends. a police car drives on the curb and shines the light on us. my spidey senses kick in and i see the quickest escape route. i tossed the bottle and tell my boys to run and follow me. we run down a one-way alley that let to a parking lot where they keep the street sweeping cars. hop a fence and ended up on a freeway entrance. we run till we cant and stumble into the bar. we ordered food and i throw up under the table. some how we thought pouring water and beer would mask the smell but it didnt. i go outside to get some fresh air and next thing i know my friends run out the door screaming run. so i run with them and ask questions later. i dont remember what happened after that but from when i heard we got kicked out of 2 other bars. then i passed out in a cab i had to give my phone to the driver and told him to call one of my friends for directions because i kept telling him streets that are in different parts of town.

About a month ago I was drunk off my %%+ in vegas, playing blackjack at the venetian. Suge Knight walks buy with like three women and I yelled out "hey that %++!% killed pac"

About a month ago I was drunk off my %%+ in vegas, playing blackjack at the venetian. Suge Knight walks buy with like three women and I yelled out "hey that %++!% killed pac"

apperantly got 2 drunk nd started fist fighting wit a tree cuz "he was looking at me weird" then fell asleep on the sidewalk
and a bunch of drunk textin nd drunk phone calls of wich most i have no idea wat i said. ah those were the days 
roll.gif
haha

apperantly got 2 drunk nd started fist fighting wit a tree cuz "he was looking at me weird" then fell asleep on the sidewalk
and a bunch of drunk textin nd drunk phone calls of wich most i have no idea wat i said. ah those were the days 
roll.gif
haha

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

-begged a chick to take care of me for no reason

-I remember me and my boy playing beer pong I was called lebron James and he was Dwayne wade and after everygame we won we did that slap slap slap salute (jay Z) handshake 
-friend dropped me and my boy off at an intersection and I did about 20 pushups and kept it moving

*kanye shrug*

30t6p3b.gif
son said he did push ups and kept it moving 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

-begged a chick to take care of me for no reason

-I remember me and my boy playing beer pong I was called lebron James and he was Dwayne wade and after everygame we won we did that slap slap slap salute (jay Z) handshake 
-friend dropped me and my boy off at an intersection and I did about 20 pushups and kept it moving

*kanye shrug*

30t6p3b.gif
son said he did push ups and kept it moving 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Guess NT's aint the only ones who get crazy after drinking 
roll.gif
roll.gif

A St. Cloud, Minnesota man is in jail after breaking into a restaurant to appease his drunk craving for boneless chicken wings.

21-year-old Cory Mogen allegedly broke into a restaurant, and officers found him trying to fry some boneless chicken wings shortly thereafter. He had also thrown some marinara sauce on the wall.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]After Breathalyzer, registering a .220 BAC on a breathalyzer test, the man was booked into the Stearns County Jail, and now awaits third-degree burglary charges.[/font]

Guess NT's aint the only ones who get crazy after drinking 
roll.gif
roll.gif

A St. Cloud, Minnesota man is in jail after breaking into a restaurant to appease his drunk craving for boneless chicken wings.

21-year-old Cory Mogen allegedly broke into a restaurant, and officers found him trying to fry some boneless chicken wings shortly thereafter. He had also thrown some marinara sauce on the wall.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]After Breathalyzer, registering a .220 BAC on a breathalyzer test, the man was booked into the Stearns County Jail, and now awaits third-degree burglary charges.[/font]

Back
Top Bottom