Most Ridiculous Lines in Rap Thread

but dude quoted some wack lines...not lines that he didn't understand.
laugh.gif

how does that mean he don't understand them? y'all dudes funny.
the first bar not wack and make sense the 2nd bar just wordplay. if he understood it he woulda got it but he didnt hence L7 status. just bcuz u dnt get sumthin doesnt mean it dnt make sense and make it wack. plus brah is like i "really hate those dudes" 
indifferent.gif
 man u sound lame...just say you dnt get it and keep it pushin ninja dnt act like a...

lololol at every page on here.

I'm a fan of ghostface but he could have his own thread.
the real life version of poody tang = ghostface

I see coward in yours, what you see up in my eyes

Big **** between mine, what the f**k between yo thighs?

Sheek Louch- Piña Colada

I love the man but what was going through Big's head when wrote this line

When I met you I admit my first thoughts was to trick You look so good huh, I suck on your daddy's **** :x :lol:

And

Don't they know my _'s Gutter ******* kidnip kids? **** 'em in the ***, throw 'em over the bridge then Puff saying "Ooh" :smh: :lol:

:stoneface:

Back in the day, rappers (LL) used to say things like "I make it burn when it's my turn".

Pause.

Also, you could probably rename this post to most ridiculous Ghostface lines and you would still be good. I LOVE Ghost...but some of the things he says...

"Ayo he said I had fly ankles..."

Thought it was ANGLES, referring to the cuts on his diamonds, since the song is talking about ice...

Ghostface in Mighty Healthy. Not really ridiculous but what the heck is he saying?

"Both hands clusty, chillin' with my man Rusty low down = CLUSTY=CLUSTER=DIAMONDS=ICED UP... LO DOWN=Geared in POLO

Blew off the burner kinda dusty = GUN WAS DUSTY, HADN'T BEEN USED IN A WHILE...

The world can't touch Ghost, purple tape Rae co-host = PURPLE TAPE = OB4CL... the tape was actually purple when it came out...

Monty Hall expo, intellect you red pro

Son triflin' f*ck, wildflower on the cyclin'

Pick up the brew thought I was Michael an'

Mics are writin' pool, now, I'm into Iron Duals

Turn-ons the Earth's whoopee, she out of law school

In hale break beats of hell A-Alikes propel parallel

Duracell night, you flash a burnt cell

Snap out of CandyLand, kids the old rumor is

Blacks become immune to sh*t, we never did like

Eatin' dead birds chose the pharmacy over herbs

Men marryin' men, ill they got the herbs pulsar

Scissor hand wig vanished in the winter

Livin' off land you god damn right, I f*ck, fans king me"

After this I'm done with this thread bc some of y'all just don't pick up on slang and I'll go crazy interpreting... :lol: :smh: At work and can't break down all the lines, but stop looking at the lines so literally.

EDIT:

A lot of MC's don't connect their thoughts, they just spit as it comes to them and leave the connecting up to you. I got a lot of practice deciphering trying to make sense of Kool Keith back in the day. DOOM is another one who does this. So maybe I just tend to want their lines to make sense.

"I'll tell you half of the story, the rest you fill it in... as long as the villain wins..." --Jay-Z (one of my favorite lines btw)

Last edited:
Ghostface in Mighty Healthy. Not really ridiculous but what the heck is he saying?

"Both hands clusty, chillin' with my man Rusty low down

Blew off the burner kinda dusty

The world can't touch Ghost, purple tape Rae co-host

Monty Hall expo, intellect you red pro

Son triflin' f*ck, wildflower on the cyclin'

Pick up the brew thought I was Michael an'

Mics are writin' pool, now, I'm into Iron Duals

Turn-ons the Earth's whoopee, she out of law school

In hale break beats of hell A-Alikes propel parallel

Duracell night, you flash a burnt cell

Snap out of CandyLand, kids the old rumor is

Blacks become immune to sh*t, we never did like

Eatin' dead birds chose the pharmacy over herbs

Men marryin' men, ill they got the herbs pulsar

Scissor hand wig vanished in the winter

Livin' off land you god damn right, I f*ck, fans king me"

:smokin :smokin :smokin

the first bar not wack and make sense the 2nd bar just wordplay. if he understood it he woulda got it but he didnt hence L7 status. just bcuz u dnt get sumthin doesnt mean it dnt make sense and make it wack. plus brah is like i "really hate those dudes" 
indifferent.gif

man u sound lame...just say you dnt get it and keep it pushin ninja dnt act like a...

you saying the line "I'm so tore, it looks like my eyes been stitched together with stitches" isn't wack and that the line "I be more hipper than a hippopotamus" is wordplay is amazing.

nothing else needs to be said.

it's all preference. doesn't make dude lame is all i'm sayin. *shrugs*

I don't even care. That's just not the type of thing that enters your mind unless it really happened. 
laugh.gif
Imagine Riff Raff performing that on Storytellers and then Larry Bird comes out on stage as a special guest, then they start shooting dice on stage. 
roll.gif

Don't know if this was posted but on Rick Ross- I'm only Human

Got a deadbeat dad, but he far from dead/ He never knew chocolate milk make you fart real bad (Naw!)

lololol at every page on here.

I'm a fan of ghostface but he could have his own thread.
the real life version of poody tang = ghostface

wa da ta my bammie.

I don't even care. That's just not the type of thing that enters your mind unless it really happened. :lol:
Imagine Riff Raff performing that on Storytellers and then Larry Bird comes out on stage as a special guest, then they start shooting dice on stage. :rofl:

:wow: bruh, some one make this happen.

i know its in rome, but im imagining them tumbling dice off the wall of the colosseum.:smh: :lol:

you saying the line "I'm so tore, it looks like my eyes been stitched together with stitches" isn't wack and that the line "I be more hipper than a hippopotamus" is wordplay is amazing.

its not "im so tore" idk where dude got that from probably a dumb lyric site but if u listened to the line in the song he says "im so tow" as in im fu**ed up or high as fu** 

then "look like my eyes been stiched together wit stiches" man...wat do this ninja eyes look like:

Ok then. 

But to each his own

He really didn't say anything about feeling their music, he said you're a square if you don't understand what they're saying... and if ya from here and that's the case, verdict is he's probably right.

Oh and Biggie's feeling towards 40 had NOTHING to do with music.
Oh I know what dude was saying and them lines were still ***
Its not like 40 was speaking some exclusive Bay Area lingo so idk how I COULDNT have understood it
Also peep this interview from BEFORE that whole E-40 vs Biggie thing even happened
http://escobar300.wordpress.com/2011/08/08/notorious-big-rates-his-favorite-rappers-on-a-1-10/
See what he rated E 40...
Why you think that whole situation happened

its not "im so tore" idk where dude got that from probably a dumb lyric site but if u listened to the line in the song he says "im so tow" as in im fu**ed up or high as fu** 

then "look like my eyes been stiched together wit stiches" man...wat do this ninja eyes look like:

View media item 358673

Ok then. 

But to each his own

indifferent.gif

but dude quoted some wack lines...not lines that he didn't understand. :lol:

how does that mean he don't understand them? y'all dudes funny.

Man I really caused a stir by dissing 40 lol. I gotta give yall Bay Area dudes props for going hard for dude. But when I say I really hate him and Keak, I aint talking about personally, I'm talking about music. Those dudes are HORRIBLE to me. I actually got respect for 40 tho, he seem like a real ***** and he did put on his whole area. Gotta crazy work ethic too but that dont mean I still dont hate his music lol. Also I know he said tow in the song but tow = tore so I took it as the same damn thing and wrote tore instead. Regardless of how I spelled it I knew what he was saying, so did everyone else in this thread and it still dont change it from being a bad line. And there should be no defending that hipper than hippopotamus line. That jawn is on the same level as recent Lil Wayne stuff :smh:

Oh I know what dude was saying and them lines were still ***
Its not like 40 was speaking some exclusive Bay Area lingo so idk how I COULDNT have understood it
Also peep this interview from BEFORE that whole E-40 vs Biggie thing even happened
http://escobar300.wordpress.com/2011/08/08/notorious-big-rates-his-favorite-rappers-on-a-1-10/
See what he rated E 40...
Why you think that whole situation happened

Man I really caused a stir by dissing 40 lol. I gotta give yall Bay Area dudes props for going hard for dude. But when I say I really hate him and Keak, I aint talking about personally, I'm talking about music. Those dudes are HORRIBLE to me. I actually got respect for 40 tho, he seem like a real ***** and he did put on his whole area. Gotta crazy work ethic too but that dont mean I still dont hate his music lol. Also I know he said tow in the song but tow = tore so I took it as the same damn thing and wrote tore instead. Regardless of how I spelled it I knew what he was saying, so did everyone else in this thread and it still dont change it from being a bad line. And there should be no defending that hipper than hippopotamus line. That jawn is on the same level as recent Lil Wayne stuff
mean.gif
its not that srs brah but alot of ppl do jus say i hate these bay cats an the reason be they jus dnt get it. i see thats not what u sayin but the thread was about lines that dnt make any sense all i was sayin was the line do make sense. whether its wack or not is subjective an ppl gon hate whoever they want. for example i hate flo rida it is what it is

Back
Top Bottom