Most underrated and overrated Jordans of 2007

Underrated- Stealth VIIIs and Cool Grey XI Lows

Overrated- I don't think they were that hyped but I'll go with the True Blue Spiz'ikes.

MrChery wrote:
Shame on true jay heads always chose Ogs over retros

smh.gif

Underrated Jordans of 2007
  • Stealth VIII's (they've grown on me)
  • Black Toe I's BMP
  • Fire Red III's
  • Black/Red XX2's
  • Black/Metallic V's (these became irrelevant after a few months)
  • Silver XI's I.E.
Overrated Jordans of 2007
  • Black and (Green Toe) Spiz'Ikes
  • Flip III's
  • Cool Grey III's
  • Aquas
    tired.gif
    (Sadly, I wear my bugs bunny VIII's more frequent)

overrated= flip III
underrated = fire red V

honourable mention
overrated= fire red III
underrated= aquas

Originally Posted by MrChery

Underrated black silver Vs and fire 3s overrated grey cement 3s cuz they LS.. Shame on true jay heads always chose Ogs over retros
smh.gif
Anyways, most underrated: Metallic V's (beautiful shoes). Overrated: King County's

over= 3 way tie (playoff 8's, aqua's, and dtrt 3's) playoffs jus look plain, aquas had folks fightin over em (its not dat serious), and tha dtrtwhere does tha lime green come frm?(on tha tongue)

under= another 3 way tie (cg xi's, cg iii's, and metallic v's) my only complaint on tha cg iii's is where does red come from? or take out org,thats my only prob wit em.

Most underrated pair had to be the Metallic Vs.

Most overrated IMO goes to the Aqua 8s. so much hype just b\c it was an OG colorway. i found it really funny that the aquas suddenly became everybodys grailswhen the retro'd was announced.

overated= spizikes n ANYTHING DTRT blak 15's( I HATE ppl callin em blak and red and ppl sayin they love the colorway..... THERES BARELY ANY RED)
Underated=Pure Money 3's Black Cat 3's

I dont think this year was as full of overrated/underrated Jordans as years past. I am having trouble finding a Jordan that is underrated for this year. I amthinking the white/stealth-orange VIII maybe. For the overrated shoe, I really cant think of one. Almost every Jordan received some sort of hate this year fromNT. I would say the cool grey 11 ie, but the quality is horrible. I dont like to complain about quality, but wearing those compared to the 2003 black/red ielow is night and day. The cool greys feel like paper on your feet. Looks wise they are underrated though.

Underrated - Stealth VIII's & Cool Grey III's
Overrated - OLNL & Any Spizike (But mostly the Cements)

IN TERMS OF HYPE:
Over: Aqua VIII
Under: Blk/Met V's (probably the best retro I've purchased in two years)

IN TERMS OF QUALITY:
Over: OLNL (albeit reasonably priced for two pairs of shoes)
Under: Flip III's (IMO, I got what I paid for ... a very well constructed shoe.)

Overrated- Aquas (got 'em, love 'em, but only through the OG factor)
Underrated- XI lows LS 1s from May

Back
Top Bottom