Most underrated and overrated Jordans of 2007

The m4´s are the most underrated new J so far in late 2007.But i think the XX2´s were completely slept..on extremely underrated.

Underrated: The Omegas and the blk/red XX2, (these are soo comfortable) and black Vs
Overrated: the Flips, Fire Red III, all the stupid DTRT shoes, and the new loves

Overrated: Spiz'ikes of any color
Underrated: Blk/Red Jordan 8's (Those of you who remember and were basketball fans when they first came out know why....)

Underrated: stealth VIII, black/red XV, harbor III, basketball Xx2, black cat I (my favorite of 07)

Overrated: Playoff VIII, DTRT III, OLNL (availability), Fire red III (availability)

underrated: stealth viii's and cool grey xi lows

overrated: playoff viii's.

More to come b4 the year ends

Underrated
309192-131_200.jpg
(Basic colors didn't generated much hype in 07...Iguess I'm one of the few to like these)

316238-002_300.jpg
(nothing screams out durability like the amber brown basketballleather utilized on these XX2's)
  • White/Black/Red XX2's
  • White Pacific-Blue/ Low XX2's
  • Black/Red XV's
Overrated
(Bright and abstract retro + color schemes pretty much dominated 2007...glad I wasn't part of the fad)
  • DTRT III's
  • Peapods VIII's
  • WMNs Aqua VIII's
  • King County Spiz'ikes (My customers loved em')
    smh.gif
  • DTRT Spiz'ikes
  • Playoff VIII's
    tired.gif
    (everybody and their momma has em', just like the Aquas)

overrated: flips,olnl,playoffs VIII

underrated: black cat III's,

and just to add spice the best shoe was the Black silver V's

Over - Many of this year's releases...

Under - DTRT IIIs & Spizikes (Much hate expressed but I have love for the 1st 3 colorways released...)

Underrated - Black XXIIs or Grey III's
Overrated - Aquas (It's not because of the color way but because of the horrible quality of the shoe) They did the Aquas dirty...
smh.gif

Underrated: STEALTH VIII dis shoe was so nice and crazy people hated on it cuz it wasn't a OG colorway

Overrated: the XXII in dat lame basketball brown colorway. oh And all those VIIIs in those horrible colors.

over: aquas and playoffs, they are both good but hyped way too much

under: stealth 8, and those crazy yellow/green 11 lows. they weren't THAT bad. i don't think any OG was underrated, they all have automatic respect,the retro+s always get instant hate.

Underated - DTRT Spizikes, Cool Grey III's, and the Women's Aqua VIII's

Overrated - Women's Ice Blue VIII's, Orange Blaze VIII's, Olive V's LS

Back
Top Bottom