Most You've Spent on a Dinner Date?

I spent like 180 in vegas in this spot called BOA
pimp.gif

$225 ... brazilian steakhouse ... i wish i had more looking back at it ... w/ an ex of course ... regular girl ... prolly $60
indifferent.gif

A lil over $100 at the this fancy seafood place in Monterrey. Shoutouts to JA if he sees this thread.

We got a 2 apps
laugh.gif
1 of which was free, she got lobster, I got some kind of fish I don't even know
laugh.gif
and then we both had 2 drinks each

That's crazy for a first date.... I been on first dates and realized that i dont even like this $&@$? .. Lol... Now first dates I keep it cheap..but for somebody you been dealing with for a while , thats cool

$150 at The Melting Pot, girl of 6+ years and we aren't together anymore.... Feelsbadman

Originally Posted by FloatOver

200 something with the gf, all you can eat meat at a place called Fogo de Chao
pimp.gif
   Spent like $140 there myself.  Food is sooo good even those little doughy biscuit things 

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

with the wifey, about $240 last year at Benjamin's Steakhouse in nyc.  Crazy part about it was I didn't mind the $200 tab for our food/drinks, it was the $40 she insisted I tip the waitress
mad.gif

laugh.gif
funny when I look back at it though, whatever....
For real $40 bucks? Thats 20%, a normal tip in my books, what were you looking to leave $10? People gotta understand that waitstaff work hard and deserve proper tips which is 15-20%
The most I dropped was actually last week on my girls birthday. We went to Corton, dinner was amazing, ridiculously small french portions but everything was so top notch, with drinks and tip it came out to $550. Didn't sweat it though its my wifey of 4 years she deserves it. 

i don't really drink wine or champagne, but my girl sometimes does so the bills usually like 250-300 for a nice dinner date. but on average when we go out to eat it's usually at least a bill anyway...what can i say, I like good food? *kanye shrug*

*also i like to try most stuff on the menu so i'll order a bunch of apps and not finish them.

Originally Posted by famenycity1

with the wifey, about $240 last year at Benjamin's Steakhouse in nyc.  Crazy part about it was I didn't mind the $200 tab for our food/drinks, it was the $40 she insisted I tip the waitress
mad.gif

laugh.gif
For real $40 bucks? Thats 20%, a normal tip in my books, what were you looking to leave $10? People gotta understand that waitstaff work hard and deserve proper tips which is 15-20%
The most I dropped was actually last week on my girls birthday. We went to Corton, dinner was amazing, ridiculously small french portions but everything was so top notch, with drinks and tip it came out to $550. Didn't sweat it though its my wifey of 4 years she deserves it. 
Everytime we eat out at fancy restaurants, no matter how much the bill is, I always leave $20-25, but that $40 was uncharted territory for me, so I wasn't feelin' that at the time, sue me.  Just because a restaurant charges more for their food/wine, I don't see why I should have to give them double what I would the waiter at cheesecake factory or something who gives me a $100+ bill when we eat there. 

most i spent was about 150 on my girls bday last year.
my parents took me out to dinner on my graduation and it was a little over $500. i felt so batman

$180 with tip for prom... but for a regular date (same girl), we ate at George's in La Jolla for about $130 with tip.

Originally Posted by famenycity1

mad.gif

laugh.gif
Everytime we eat out at fancy restaurants, no matter how much the bill is, I always leave $20-25, but that $40 was uncharted territory for me, so I wasn't feelin' that at the time, sue me.  Just because a restaurant charges more for their food/wine, I don't see why I should have to give them double what I would the waiter at cheesecake factory or something who gives me a $100+ bill when we eat there. 

Its all you however you wanna do it. i just always left 15-20%, 25% tops. if a waiter waits a table and the bill is 200 and you leave 25, in most peoples books its considered a kinda crappy tip and that reflects negatively on you. at least thats the feelings here in newyork. 
red velvet cheesecake from cheesecake factory is amazing, so i wil agree with you there

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

40 word to tom lykes

lol this man gets it!
thats Lykes 101....man no lie i miss that show, used to have me laughing hard to and from work/school back then

Originally Posted by zmoney3

$1,000....super high class steakhouse

bruh thats !+%%*+ ridiculous...a whole stack just to eat? for all that they better suck my **** while im eatin, twist my dreads, gimme a massage & all kinda ol crazy ##$#. most i ever spent was like a lil over 100

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by zmoney3

$1,000....super high class steakhouse

bruh thats !+%%*+ ridiculous...a whole stack just to eat? for all that they better suck my **** while im eatin, twist my dreads, gimme a massage & all kinda ol crazy ##$#. most i ever spent was like a lil over 100

roll.gif

Dead@#@ though yall dudes in here wylin even if I had it like some of you cats I would never
30t6p3b.gif

Masa in NYC Got me for a little over 700 with drinks and tip. But it was a great time. Dinner was a couple hours long, wonderful food, and a very nice dining experience since it only seats maybe 40 people. I was with the wife so it was worth it.

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

40 word to tom lykes

BALLER....lol the MOST IVE SPENT is $37.08 with tip.
Originally Posted by Kramer

Maybe around 20 ha
ABSOLUTELY THE MOST I SPEND ON HER. I STICK TO THAT PRINCIPLE...... 

WHAT if i don't BEAT????? thats my insurance, i can live with spending 20-30 bucks on date even if it doesnt go as planned. anymore than that id be cheatin on my jumpoff

^^^^she get most of my money..... TWIN TURBO/SLAMMAGE  COMING SOON

Back
Top Bottom