Motivational quotes to keep you going.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by blackngold1z
anywhere i can get a poster version of that?
Sorry to quote, but anyone?
holstee-manifesto.jpg

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

I thought this would fit well with this thread.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
That's funny you posted this, cuz people try to tell me i look like him.
alien.gif
laugh.gif
If so that's cool. His pretty
pimp.gif

Not sure if posted but:

"Working on the right thing is sometimes more important than working hard."

Helps me focus.

most inspirational part of the movie...... made my day.... just remember no matter how bad you have it in your life, there is a jail cell full of football players dancin

"In the time of your life, live so that in that good time there shall be no ugliness or death for yourself or for any life that your life touches. Seek goodness everywhere and when it is found, bring it out of the hiding place and let it be free and unashamed. Place in matter and in flesh the least of the values, for these are the things that hold death and must pass away. Discover in all things that which shines and is beyond corruption.

Encourage virtue and whatever heart it may have driven into secrecy and sorrow by the shame and terror of this world. Ignore the obvious, for it is unworthy of the clear eye and the kindly heart. Be the inferior to no man, nor of any man be the superior. Remember that every man is a variation of yourself, no man's guilt is yours, nor is any man's innocence a thing apart. Despise evil and ungodliness, but not men of ungodliness or evil, these understand.

Have no shame in being kindly and gentle, but if the time comes in the time of your life to kill, kill and have no regret. In the time of your life, live so that, in that wonderous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it."

The time of your life
By William Saroyan

The more time you waste on choosing a dream, the less time you have of working towards achieving any of them. Were young once, don't be scared to dream

its funny I started this thread to keep ppl motivated but for the past month I have probably been the most unmotivated person around. I gott get back to passion I once had

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

its funny I started this thread to keep ppl motivated but for the past month I have probably been the most unmotivated person around. I gott get back to passion I once had
You've motivated an unknown amount of people with this thread. Keep it up, you got it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom