Motivational quotes to keep you going.

Swag on a hundred trillion haha... Good words up there though.

2wdxefc.jpg

yall can thank the stupid motivational quote thread for this bump

a wise lady i bumped into in the deans office could see the discomfort in my face. I was telling her about how me and the fam dont speak and that I wanted to put school on the backburner til i get everything situated. Her reply was about how too many brothas quit once they hit a problem and that I would not be another one.

The quote that really hit me is when she said, "Honey, this aint nothin but a setback to setup a breakthrough"

real talk the way this southern older lady said it was so pure and melodic that i felt it sink in.

One of the greatest threads in the history of NT.

Here's a personal quote that I came up with:

I dont think there's a such thing as a "bad day"...just some days aren't as good as the rest. How can a day be bad when you're alive to see it? The good thing is, the NEXT day gives you a chance to right the wrongs, learn from mistakes & and be better than you were.

Life isn’t about finding yourself.. it is about creating yourself!!

Life has no limitations.. except the ones you make..

The greatest discovery of any generation is that a human being can alter his or her life by altering their attitude.

Life is very beautiful, so is the rose.
Life is very painful,so is the thorn.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

One of the greatest threads in the history of NT.

Here's a personal quote that I came up with:

I dont think there's a such thing as a "bad day"...just some days aren't as good as the rest. How can a day be bad when you're alive to see it? The good thing is, the NEXT day gives you a chance to right the wrongs, learn from mistakes & and be better than you were.

good stuff....

Irony is in our life. History foreshadows our future. The life of man is no different from the life of literature. The difference is that a book tells a story and man holds the pen.

Dont forget what the pen symbolizes. the action of writing. We are writing our future. Therefore. the future is in our hands.

This takes a couple times to be re-read and fully digested. More of a common man's motivational quote that's good for all levels of status.

IF2b_flat_proof.jpeg

[h3] in the face of adversity. in the depths of pain. with the fears of failure, hurt, and hell staring at you.... these are the times when you can look at the intensity in a mans eyes and see who he really is. is he fearless, shameless, conquoring, mindful, resiliant, tough? Yes. is he a coward, is he afraid to do any and ...everything that is necessary. No. its in these times that you show the power of a man. do you have the legs to carry a world on your back? do you have the backbone to have your morals, values, and beliefs intact? can you keep them no matter what? do you have to heart to complete what is needed, that's needed to not get around or over anything, but to push through?..... Yes.[/h3]

Whoever posted that motivational video with Eric Thomas.... couldnt stop watching it. more videos from him:
TO BE ABLE AT ANY MOMENT, TO SACRAFICE WHAT YOU ARE FOR WHAT YOU WILL BECOME

p.s. is this thread of the year yet? 
nerd.gif

Dreams are hopeless aspirations, in hopes of coming true, believe in yourself, the rest is up to me and you

Christopher Gardner: Hey. Don't ever let somebody tell you... You can't do something. Not even me. All right?
Christopher: All right.
Christopher Gardner: You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period.
-pursuit of happyness

%@#$$@ FINALS

Originally Posted by WErunSF

Christopher Gardner: Hey. Don't ever let somebody tell you... You can't do something. Not even me. All right?
Christopher: All right.
Christopher Gardner: You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period.
-pursuit of happyness

I just watched this

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

This takes a couple times to be re-read and fully digested. More of a common man's motivational quote that's good for all levels of status.

IF2b_flat_proof.jpeg

I can fully recite this entire poem. A PHI A '06!

I was talking to some younger fellas yesterday and they kept using "want" and it got me thinking and this is what I told them.

There's nothing we want to do, only what we will do. Wants mean not easily attainable. We will the power to do anything. Speak it into existence.

Back
Top Bottom