Motivational quotes to keep you going.

Yep it's bookmarked and tabbed on top. It helps me to click it once a day. Everytime I feel like not doing something, my pimpin is lackin, I question my goals, or forget that my confidence comes from within it sets me back to the right mindframe. Nike really got it right, JUST DO IT! Work hard brother work hard...it is fulfilling.

Man I got 53 pgs to go through.

Now, while some people may relate & the majority will not, I submit this (an article I read when I was a young man regarding something that has become a part of my life now, lifting)

http://www.oldtimestrongm...m/henryrollins_iron.html

I know, I know, it's an article per se moreso than a "quote" but inspirational nonetheless. Especially the last paragraph.

Thread of the year
pimp.gif

You can’t get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good. Jerry West

Winners lose much more often than losers. So if you keep losing but you’re still trying, keep it up! You’re right on track. Matthew Keith Groves

When I was a young fellow I was knocked down plenty. I wanted to stay down, but I couldn’t. I had to collect the two dollars for winning or go hungry. I had to get up. I was one of those hungry fighters. You could have hit me on the chin with a sledgehammer for five dollars. When you haven’t eaten for two days you’ll understand. Jack Dempsey

One never notices what has been done; one can only see what remains to be done.
- Marie Curie

Are you done yet?

It's not what's happening to you now or what has happened in your past that determines who you become. Rather, it's your decisions about what to focus on, what things mean to you, and what you're going to do about them that will determine your ultimate destiny.

It is wise to direct your anger towards problems.. not people.. to focus your energy on creating answers.. not creating excuses..

When you write down your ideas, you automatically focus your full attention on them. Few if any of us can write one thought and think another at the same time. Thus a pencil and paper make excellent concentration tools.

One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular

Goals provide the energy source that powers our lives. One of the best ways we can get the most from the energy we have is to focus it. That is whats goals can do for us; concentrate our energy.

Don't dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energy on moving forward, towards finding the answer.

The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.

Focus on your potential instead of your limitations!

Originally Posted by washanobotit

steven42lh wrote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

This speech brought me to tears. It start slow but listen to the whole thing
that was very dope.

Eric Thomas!! Fellow Oakwood University Alum. Great Speaker.

Is his name Sean Walker or Eric Thomas?�I'm trying cite this speech for school
��

Eric Thomas if I'm not mistaken...but check with others to be sure...or just google eric thomas and he should come up.

get me paid $!@!@- kenny powers

I'm the man who has the ball, I'm the man who can throw it faster than ##%!, so that is why I am better than everyone in the world- kenny powers

In the midst of all this darkness some people will not be bowed. Some people who will not give up. Even when they know hope is lost. Some people, realize that being lost is so close to being found

The 6 w's- Work Will Win When Wishing Won't

Some people listen to themselves rather than listening to what others say. These people don’t come along very often, but when they do, they remind us, that once you set out on a path, even though critics may doubt you, it’s ok to believe, that there is no can’t, won’t, or impossible. They remind us, that it’s OK to believe, impossible… is nothing.

"Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel and through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity and a life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live

Here's the thing that makes life so interesting. The theory of evolution claims, "Only the strong shall survive." Maybe so, maybe so. But the theory of competition says, "Just because they're the strong doesn't mean they can't get their %%!!$ kicked." That's right. See, what every longshot, come-from-behind, under dog will tell you is this. The other guy may in fact be the favorite, the odds may be stacked against you, fair enough. But what the odds don't know, is this isn't a math test.This is a completely different kind of test. One where passion has a funny way of trumping logic. So before you step up to the starting line, before the whistle blows, and the clock starts ticking, just remember out here the results don't always add up. No matter what the stats may say and the experts may think and the commentators may have predicted, when the race is on, all bets are off. Don't be surprised if someone decides to flip the script and take a pass on yelling, "Uncle!". And then suddenly as the old saying goes WE GOT OUR SELFS A GAME!

Inspirational quotes from the iconic fighting legend, Bruce Lee.

To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities.

You just wait. I'm going to be the biggest Chinese Star in the world.

If you think a thing is impossible, you'll make it impossible.

If you want to learn to swim, jump into the water. On dry land, no frame of mind is ever going to help you.

Using no way as way, having no limitation as limitation.

If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life.

There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.

Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it.

As you think, so shall you become.

If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.

If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying.

If you don't want to slip up tomorrow, speak the truth today.

In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom