Motivational quotes to keep you going.

been betting hella sports games with my fam and you win some you lose some.... but damn after losing on some tuff bets you become stuck in a state of depression..... I dont know what id do if i didnt have this thread.... saved my life more than once.... anyways my quote for today:

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
Lou Holtz

The road to Easy Street goes through the sewer.
John Madden

I've always liked this quote, not sure who its from though:

"your greatest challenge isn't someone else. it's the aching in your lungs, the burning in your legs, and the voice inside you yelling 'can't!'. but you don't listen. you push harder until you hear the voice that's whispering 'can'. and you realize that the person you thought you were is no match for the one you really are"

Originally Posted by BreakinYaAncles

I've always liked this quote, not sure who its from though:

"your greatest challenge isn't someone else. it's the aching in your lungs, the burning in your legs, and the voice inside you yelling 'can't!'. but you don't listen. you push harder until you hear the voice that's whispering 'can'. and you realize that the person you thought you were is no match for the one you really are"
Pretty powerful right there

What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

"if you sometimes feel a little useless, offended or depressed; remember you were once the fastest & most victorious little sperm out of millions"

Look back on life. Can you really remember all the pain? Can you still feel it the way you did then? keep looking back. Can you remember the pleasure? Can you still feel the way you did during those moments however short they may be? How does that feel? Which feeling is stronger? Which feels better? Which do you want to feel more? Pain? Or the pleasure of not succumbing to that pain? That's all on you. Make it happen.

"This guy's walking down the street when he falls in a hole. The walls are so steep he can't get out.
"A doctor passes by and the guy shouts up, 'Hey you. Can you help me out?' The doctor writes a prescription, throws it down in the hole and moves on.
"Then a priest comes along and the guy shouts up, 'Father, I'm down in this hole can you help me out?' The priest writes out a prayer, throws it down in the hole and moves on
"Then a friend walks by, 'Hey, Joe, it's me can you help me out?' And the friend jumps in the hole.
Our guy says, 'Are you stupid? Now we're both down here.' The friend says, 'Yeah, but I've been down here before and I know the way out.'"

"People capable of making enough money to never work again are the same people who will never quit working."

2v1ufxl.jpg

20075fl.jpg

leepd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom