MotorSport VI.....pg.1....more pics from aNYth1ng(NT)

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

oh my GOD these are so epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

cement sockliner....black sole clear bottoms!?!?!??!?

whats the midsole colors????!?!?!?!?? even if its just white leather upper on al black mid/outsole they still banging............HARD.

its not fair lol

See, i tried 2 tell u these are epic.....dudes like odrama come in bashin it. yall need 2 get up on what im on, my overall taste in life is impeccable

que obama brushin shoulders off gif
glasses.gif

jordan ii, viii-xx2 are all GARBAGE dudes rockin em think they fly are just
smh.gif
its sad im at a loss 4 words 4 those 'shoes'
c31357c8eb336baabdfa2dd295c21d103494a16.gif
perfect gift for the situation.

but i don't like the blacked out sole.
looks kinda like platform shoes.

They look pretty sick in the sunlight. I like them better than most of the crap JB's been bringin lately

Nice, I like the bottoms. I can't stand yellow soles. JB likes all black shoes (some people don't, I do) and I would absolutely love to see someblack cat XI mids with a black sole and black patent leather, but I would settle for some blacked out VI's.

THESE ARE UGLIER THAN THE OLYMPIC 6'S THAT DROPPED LAST YEAR. WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE 6'S TO THE POINT OF WHERE THEY WOULD BUY THIS CRAP? I HOPE THEYDON'T DROP OR ARE EXTREMELY LIMITED!

SICK but the air on the tongue should be changed from red to black, jumpman on the sole and laces to cement, then they would have been like a 9/10

the new pics are great...thanks. the shoe...is lookin real nice....man i would love to get my hands on these. thanks for the updates

its nice to see something where you can clearly see where the inspiration comes from, instead of all the other garbage that is inspired by a monkey picking acolor or two out of a box of crayolas.

i still wouldnt pick up because im not a big fan of the VIs, but they arent bad.

all other 6's>these. they not ugly but even the 08 olympics are better looking than these! black soles FTL!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom