MotorSport VI.....pg.1....more pics from aNYth1ng(NT)

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

After looking at the NEW pics " aNYth1ng " posted .... Im not sure about them ... I think the black laces make them look ugly .. I cant really put my finger on it , but something makes them look dirty and ugly .

simple, black midsole, no clear soles=doesnt look right period

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

After looking at the NEW pics " aNYth1ng " posted .... Im not sure about them ... I think the black laces make them look ugly .. I cant really put my finger on it , but something makes them look dirty and ugly .

simple, black midsole, no clear soles=doesnt look right period

I think your right .... it just DOES NOT look right ....

all you people saying these are fire are mistaken. in no way are these 6's fire. color placement FTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!black laces FTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cementsock liner print FTL!!!!!!!!!! and to top it off no ice??????????????FTL!

sick.gif
Trash... C'mon, leave the cement print alone. IT'S EVERYWHERE!You can be way more creative then that!

Originally Posted by Grailman911

all you people saying these are fire are mistaken. in no way are these 6's fire. color placement FTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!black laces FTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cement sock liner print FTL!!!!!!!!!! and to top it off no ice??????????????FTL!

exactly my point

I actually think there not bad. Yeah i know no icey soles but its ok there have been worse Vis new olympics. Id pick them up if they released if i had themoney

I cant believe the everyones uncertainties. Those are a straight up cop for sure.
eek.gif
Those will be the first pair of J's Ill buy in over a year. But I agree, they probably wont be attainable. MJ gives that stuff to hishomies... and gives the public retro 1 low tops.

When a dub zero comes out (in any pukey color), everyones all over them. But now that an OG Jordan design in a hot color comes out, everyones like, "Imnot sure, I need more pics"
indifferent.gif

...and what, if a retro doesnt have patent leather or ice somewhere on it, then you dont like it?

horrible..all the spizike kids will prolly like these tho..not the way the 6s should look at all!

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

(I'm probably the only one in hear thats not feeling these shoes at all. White shoes w/ black soles FTL!!!! )

(On a side note I love the Jordan VI, just not these!)
Im pretty you'll be camping out when this come out,get real now bud!!!nice colorway but we need more pictures though
Why would you say that and you have no idea who i am. I said I dont like the shoes PERIOD. Cant you f@ckin read!

i would buy em anyday ... eventhough on this pic they look just aight.... aj 6 my all tme fav
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FudoAkira

I cant believe the everyones uncertainties. Those are a straight up cop for sure.
eek.gif
Those will be the first pair of J's Ill buy in over a year. But I agree, they probably wont be attainable. MJ gives that stuff to his homies... and gives the public retro 1 low tops.

When a dub zero comes out (in any pukey color), everyones all over them. But now that an OG Jordan design in a hot color comes out, everyones like, "Im not sure, I need more pics"
indifferent.gif

...and what, if a retro doesnt have patent leather or ice somewhere on it, then you dont like it?

thats not the case. but these are not nice compared to any other 6's that have ever dropped!!! and patent and ice are two of the best things for a shoe!MOST shoes with patent and ice are nice!!!!!!!!think about the first time you put on some 11's. you couldnt stop looking down at your feet. black soles onsome 6's? no!!! i see the inspiration but that doesnt make them fire.

Back
Top Bottom