MotorSport VI.....pg.1....more pics from aNYth1ng(NT)

Now that I've seen more pictures......these do the OG VI's absolutely no kinda justice.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by eL sHaq

Originally Posted by Sneakerhizzle

Weak..nothing special about these. And wheres the ice?!
sick.gif

shut da $@*% up,yall should just stop *****ing smh

i know for a fact yall would get these if they do drop

uhhhhhhhh maybe u will, not me, just because it's a VI doesnt mean i'll buy it.

i dont fall into that category where ppl say these are ugly but i want um anyways

I'm actually kind of surprised these aren't getting more love. People complaining about the black sole, what's the difference? If they were clear,they'd be yellow in a few months anyway. I think the colorway and color placement is great. Subtle, not loud, seems like a classic. Change out the lacesand you're set.

^^^i think everyone is just sick of all the variant colorways and dumb ideas of jb.

i agree that a clear sole reminds me more of a vi rather than a new stlye looking sole......

Alright maybe this is a dumb question, but how limited are Motorsport shoes? I know theres been some that are tough to get, but I absolutely love these.Unfortunately, it's tough for me to get anything other than from like FinishLine or Footlocker. Any chance that they'll get these?

Nice! Looks like premium leather and everything...I actually like the dark soles on these. Looks a bit different for a VI. Easy cop if they were to everrelease...

Does anybody know what the chances are of us getting these? They did do the Motorsports 23's after all and those did pretty well...

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

^^^i think everyone is just sick of all the variant colorways and dumb ideas of jb.

i agree that a clear sole reminds me more of a vi rather than a new stlye looking sole......

I agree as well,but on the same hand Brand J. should dropp some 6's with smoked soles on them,,
they'd look fresh if done right, plus they would never yellow ......

them things r sweet!! they r a must for me!! does anyone kno if these will be relesed?? if so when

To all who think they actually gonna cop, think again and be prepared to pay big bucks. How many people do you know that own the MS V? These are rarer thanHyperstrike Releases. And the Motorsport XX3's werent actually Motorsports they were Wizards.

Back
Top Bottom