Mouthy Teen Shot In Head After Confrontation With Gunmen‎

Honestly, I feel bad for the girl, but just smh at the situation. All of us know girls like that all too well. They just say wtv they want because they have 'brother's who will back it up for them. Just talk smack etc and don't know any better. She didn't deserve to get shot obviously, but she sounds like someone who mouths off a lot. You do it enough, you are gonna get into something serious at some point. And we know for sure she didn't say, "Why are you shooting..she def said something a lot more ignorant and with a false sense of bravado."

Honestly, I feel bad for the girl, but just smh at the situation. All of us know girls like that all too well. They just say wtv they want because they have 'brother's who will back it up for them. Just talk smack etc and don't know any better. She didn't deserve to get shot obviously, but she sounds like someone who mouths off a lot. You do it enough, you are gonna get into something serious at some point. And we know for sure she didn't say, "Why are you shooting..she def said something a lot more ignorant and with a false sense of bravado."

y r ppl getting so upset... she didnt DESERVE to be shot... but she deserved to be shot...

i dunno when sumone pulls a gun and begins firing in public they clearly are a) upset and b) bout that life...

as to why u would approach said lunatic... not sure

as to why u would approach and then flap your guns to said lunatic... stupidity

if you play football in the street and get hit by a car and die... do u deserve to die? whats the difference?

30t6p3b.gif
@ running into the face of an angry gunmen

y r ppl getting so upset... she didnt DESERVE to be shot... but she deserved to be shot...

i dunno when sumone pulls a gun and begins firing in public they clearly are a) upset and b) bout that life...

as to why u would approach said lunatic... not sure

as to why u would approach and then flap your guns to said lunatic... stupidity

if you play football in the street and get hit by a car and die... do u deserve to die? whats the difference?

30t6p3b.gif
@ running into the face of an angry gunmen

110% positive old girl let something go along the lines of .."F you shootin' for, y'all N's is p(ums)".  All their attention shifted to her, she realized she shoulda kept quiet, and attempted to do what she shoulda in the 1st place, and haul %%@. Then they wet her up. Hope she has a speedy recovery, but this some extreme humble pie. Just hope in this case she ain't bite off more than she could chew.

110% positive old girl let something go along the lines of .."F you shootin' for, y'all N's is p(ums)".  All their attention shifted to her, she realized she shoulda kept quiet, and attempted to do what she shoulda in the 1st place, and haul %%@. Then they wet her up. Hope she has a speedy recovery, but this some extreme humble pie. Just hope in this case she ain't bite off more than she could chew.

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

All of this. I mean why the @##% would you even approach a dude with a gun let alone mouth off to him,straight up asking to get shot 
30t6p3b.gif
. Her ballsiness/pride might end up getting her killed. Hope she pulls through though,stupid move on her part but she shouldn't get hurt because of it.

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

All of this. I mean why the @##% would you even approach a dude with a gun let alone mouth off to him,straight up asking to get shot 
30t6p3b.gif
. Her ballsiness/pride might end up getting her killed. Hope she pulls through though,stupid move on her part but she shouldn't get hurt because of it.

where's that dude who wrote the sappy letter after that one broad fell in front of the train?

can't wait for that one... "i would've held her in my arms and valiantly professed my undying love for her, and sworn vengeance against the gunman until my dying day".

where's that dude who wrote the sappy letter after that one broad fell in front of the train?

can't wait for that one... "i would've held her in my arms and valiantly professed my undying love for her, and sworn vengeance against the gunman until my dying day".

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Lol what have we learrrrneeeedddd?

Hope she has a full recovery tho.

Some of ya'll are real angry.  Talkin' bout she gon end up pregnant and spend your tax dollars.  She turn your girl gay or something?

Lol what have we learrrrneeeedddd?

Hope she has a full recovery tho.

Some of ya'll are real angry.  Talkin' bout she gon end up pregnant and spend your tax dollars.  She turn your girl gay or something?

how did she not deserve it though if she was talkin' noise to dude though Im not gettin' this I mean yeah she is a little girl but hell if you escalate things like this happen its just a life lesson learned if she pulls through which I hope she does

how did she not deserve it though if she was talkin' noise to dude though Im not gettin' this I mean yeah she is a little girl but hell if you escalate things like this happen its just a life lesson learned if she pulls through which I hope she does

"Why try to stop a rape when he has a weapon? Don't be stupid. He's going to shoot you."

"She was asking for it by being flirty."

"Rodney King was asking for that beating. You shouldn't mouth off like that to racist cops."

and now this thread.

"Why try to stop a rape when he has a weapon? Don't be stupid. He's going to shoot you."

"She was asking for it by being flirty."

"Rodney King was asking for that beating. You shouldn't mouth off like that to racist cops."

and now this thread.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom