Mouthy Teen Shot In Head After Confrontation With Gunmen‎

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Yeah, you definitely shouldn't run your mouth to a gunman.  I hope she recovers though, and 
30t6p3b.gif
@ it being in da heightz...

indifferent.gif

This took place in the Bronx. Fordham Heights is not da Heightz.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Yeah, you definitely shouldn't run your mouth to a gunman.  I hope she recovers though, and 
30t6p3b.gif
@ it being in da heightz...

indifferent.gif

This took place in the Bronx. Fordham Heights is not da Heightz.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

15 years old she has her entire life ahead of her she's strong hopefully she fights through this

If she was mouthing off the way she was to gunmen, I'm sure she wasn't really destined for greatness in her life anyway.  She probably would've been pregnant by year's end anyway living off my tax dollars
mad.gif

...but still, she doesn't deserve to die

Um, what kind of assumption is this? Are you kidding me?

indifferent.gif
 for you sir

Edit: By the way, Gandhi mouthed off to gunmen

15 years old she has her entire life ahead of her she's strong hopefully she fights through this

If she was mouthing off the way she was to gunmen, I'm sure she wasn't really destined for greatness in her life anyway.  She probably would've been pregnant by year's end anyway living off my tax dollars
mad.gif

indifferent.gif
 for you sir

Edit: By the way, Gandhi mouthed off to gunmen

mad.gif

you're a turd dude.

mad.gif

you're a turd dude.

Damn i hope she pulls through. But having been around shots firing at parties a few times in the bx, you just dip asap no matter how g you think you are, i wish ma had followed suit.

Damn i hope she pulls through. But having been around shots firing at parties a few times in the bx, you just dip asap no matter how g you think you are, i wish ma had followed suit.

if i see a dude with a gun, the last thing im doing is talking to him, much less "confronting" him. that's when i turn on stealth mode and dip

if i see a dude with a gun, the last thing im doing is talking to him, much less "confronting" him. that's when i turn on stealth mode and dip

mad.gif

Wow the racism and ignorance in this post is just over the top.You are not only racist, your a complete waste of space.This girl had more intestinal fortitude than you will ever have in your life.You sir need to go to hell with gasoline drawers on.

mad.gif

Wow the racism and ignorance in this post is just over the top.You are not only racist, your a complete waste of space.This girl had more intestinal fortitude than you will ever have in your life.You sir need to go to hell with gasoline drawers on.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

mad.gif

indifferent.gif
 for you sir

You can stoneface all you want. I worked as a transporter for that very hospital this girl was rushed in for 2 whole years.  I wasn't basing any of what I said previously on any online statistics or anything, although I'm sure it'd actually help my argument, I just go by what I know of the people in that area and I can honestly say I can stick to my previous statement.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

mad.gif

indifferent.gif
 for you sir

You can stoneface all you want. I worked as a transporter for that very hospital this girl was rushed in for 2 whole years.  I wasn't basing any of what I said previously on any online statistics or anything, although I'm sure it'd actually help my argument, I just go by what I know of the people in that area and I can honestly say I can stick to my previous statement.

sick of hearing this crap, I swear I'm about to cop a hammer, people these days have no care for life anymore

sick of hearing this crap, I swear I'm about to cop a hammer, people these days have no care for life anymore

Alot of people in here stating why did she mouth off. My question is, why mouth off but more importanly why did these 2 idiots have guns and why were shooting in the air?

More people need to speak up to people who act like this, but is just so happens that you can't speak up to a coward and tell them the truth. They too "hard" for that +@#@, that's why they are shooting.

Like seriously, how the hell are you going to shoot someone? I mean, if your life is endangered sure, but just pulling out guns to act tough? I swear, we need to get back to #*$ whooping days. +@#@ is getting out of hand.

Alot of people in here stating why did she mouth off. My question is, why mouth off but more importanly why did these 2 idiots have guns and why were shooting in the air?

More people need to speak up to people who act like this, but is just so happens that you can't speak up to a coward and tell them the truth. They too "hard" for that +@#@, that's why they are shooting.

Like seriously, how the hell are you going to shoot someone? I mean, if your life is endangered sure, but just pulling out guns to act tough? I swear, we need to get back to #*$ whooping days. +@#@ is getting out of hand.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

mad.gif

Yeah, and that's why I'm able to live my life today, happily,  instead of being on the news
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

mad.gif

Yeah, and that's why I'm able to live my life today, happily,  instead of being on the news
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom