Movie: Another Earth

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

saw that trailer a while back... def looks interesting.

as a SciFi fan...I'm not sure how much sci-fi it is.. looks more character driven.
Same here, I became more interested because I love Community and recognized Brit right away (I believe she also wrote this flick).
I'm still waiting for a trailer for Andrew Niccol's, In Time. Other than Cillian Murphy and Olivia Wilde, I'm not a fan of the rest of the cast, but Niccol is my favorite sci-fi director/writer right now.

pimp.gif
good looks OP

Anyone know what song was playing in the trailer

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

pimp.gif
good looks OP

Thanks, I had just found it when you posted this. Has that Coldplay feel to it. I guess Patrick Watson was featured on their album

pimp.gif
good looks OP

Thanks, I had just found it when you posted this. Has that Coldplay feel to it. I guess Patrick Watson was featured on their album

If there was another Earth and I existed there I'd find the quickest way onto the planet and kill myself.

Why?

Because the other me would do the same. There can only be one.

If there was another Earth and I existed there I'd find the quickest way onto the planet and kill myself.

Why?

Because the other me would do the same. There can only be one.

pimp.gif
good looks OP

No worries man, very good song, wish it were longer 
ohwell.gif

Movie looks real good. 

pimp.gif
good looks OP

No worries man, very good song, wish it were longer 
ohwell.gif

Movie looks real good. 

Is it just me or does John Carter look like a retelling of "The Neverending Story"?

Is it just me or does John Carter look like a retelling of "The Neverending Story"?

Back
Top Bottom