Movie sequels that are better than the OG vol. Rush Hour 3

Just kidding about RH3. :x

There really aren't many. But in the spirit of the Christmas season, this movie comes to mind:

View media item 153277
Some might say TDK is probably the best sequels in recent memory, but I personally think that Begins was better in many [not all] respects.

Can't think of others that fit this category for me at the moment.

Peep this if you'd like:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_film_sequels_by_box-office_improvement

And because NT LOVES Complex's all-time lists:
http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2011/05/the-50-worst-movie-sequels-of-all-time/

Last edited:
These are all better then the OGs for me.

Back The The Future 2
Star Wars 2
Terminator 2
Toy Story 2
Die Hard 2
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

The Dark Knight

Godfather II

Empire Strikes Back
Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr  

Die Hard 2
I agree with this

Last edited:
These are all better then the OGs for me.
Back The The Future 2
Star Wars 2
Terminator 2
Toy Story 2
Die Hard 2
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Agreed with most of that list. Surprised I didn't think of them myself. Only thing I disagree with is BTTF.

Don't lie, it's because of the McFlys, am I right? :nerd: :smile:

FINALLY, someone else who agrees.
Toy Story 2 is better than 1.

Joker took the shine. And not gonna lie, Ledger did everything I wanted and expected from The Joker, BUT Bruce just had that underlying internal struggle in Begins that was just :pimp:. The training sequence in the beginning was just sick.

Last edited:
I liked Rush Hour 2 better than 1 :lol:

Valid, though I disagree. BUT ain't one person on this earth that is going to say RH3 was e'en good. :x :lol:

I liked it. I thought it was decent. it had some funny scenes in there and also Noemie Lenoir :pimp: made that movie a little bit better for me just because of her beauty. I love her. but it was by far the the weakest out of the three.

I liked it. I thought it was decent. it had some funny scenes in there and also Noemie Lenoir :pimp: made that movie a little bit better for me just because of her beauty. I love her. but it was by far the the weakest out of the three.

Chris and Jackie didn't even try in it. Old and overweight. Don't/can't do most of their own stunts anymore. That one dojo scene at the beggining was trash; so much so that I particularly remember it. Fighting a bunch of young students!?! Da ****?

You could tell they just wanted to make the skrilla and get out of there. I think they are making a 4th just to redeem themselves. That, and Tucker is broke as **** after years of refusing to do any other films.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom