Fast Five
Creepshow 2
X2
Spiderman 2
Lord of the Rings 3
Terminator 2
Bad Boys 2
Back to the Future 2

Agreed with most of that list. Surprised I didn't think of them myself. Only thing I disagree with is BTTF.
Don't lie, it's because of the McFlys, am I right? :nerd: :smile:
Yes, but not only that, the entire future setting. Plus, the storyline was great. Excellent bridge between the first and third movie.

14850_9592_whysooooserious.jpg

oh i'm sorry was i'm forced to agree with you?
is that in the NT terms and conditions?
my bad champ.

No. It was a Joker-themed emoticon, as our topic was Batman. It was also a response to a bad joke.

Jimmies rustled? Check.

Last edited:
Deathly Hallows Pt 2 > Pt 1 > Half Blood Prince > Order of the Phoenix > Goblet of Fire > Prisoner of Azkaban > Chamber of Secrets > Sorceror's Stone.

View media item 153739
tcjQ2.jpg

:evil:

Last edited:
TMNT: Secret of the Ooze
Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey
Aliens
Gremlins 2: The New Batch
Addams Family Values
Lethal Weapon 2
The Empire Strikes Back
Rocky 2
American Pie 2
The Incredible Hulk
Ghostbusters 2
Beverly Hills Cop 2
Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa

Last edited:
Desperado 
Back To The Future 2
Bourne Supremacy 
Tron Legacy
Star Wars Episode 3
Aliens

..For now

Home Alone 2 recycled the same plot from the first film. Just in a different setting.

i dont even know how you guys can remember all these movies
i remember watching it and what its about but i dont memorize how good/bad each movie is :lol:

Die Hard with A Vengeance is the best Die Hard.

TDK obviously, Godfather 2, a lot already mentioned here. Can't think of anything controversial. I would say I wouldn't disagree with Another 48hrs edging out 48hrs.

i dont even know how you guys can remember all these movies
i remember watching it and what its about but i dont memorize how good/bad each movie is :lol:
that's something you have to memorize? :lol:
i don't even know how to explain how it works...we just know if we liked it or not.

Spiderman 2 was GREAT. Doc Ock was wonderfully casted.

Personally, I also liked Begins much more than TDK. The development of Batman was awesome to watch :smokin

terminator 2 is leaps and bounds better than 1 and 3. I still cant believe it came out in 1991 or whatever. It holds up well after 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom