MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Yea I just looked it up. I wasn't familiar with Alamo Drafthouse theaters. It says they're in negotiations. It's up to Alamo to allow them. Here's the list of theaters that came up when I put in zip code 11201.

Inkedscreenshot-www.moviepass.com-2017-09-03-14-37-48_LI.jpg

So let's say a hot movie is coming out like Star Wars. How are we gonna be able to make sure we can see it that night, since we can't reserve seats or anything? Sounds like we'd have to buy the tickets in advance right?

brahs i thought this was one movie per month for 9.99...but one movie a day. My goodness

How is this even possible lol

waiting for my card now. itd be legit if you could get etickets while waiting but hey, im not complaining

Well, pleased to report that I used my card for the first time tonight, and it was smooth sailing. Checked in, went to the kiosk, picked the movie, swiped the card, tickets printed. Absolutely zero difference from a normal debit card transaction. Easily worth the money, and there are definitely small ways to game the system if need be.

A movie theater's main source of revenue is concessions, not ticket sales.

True. Guess the only issues I see is that I'll have to get my *** out of bed to go see a flick and the movie selection may suck depending on the month

Ordered 2 cards today . What are he chances I could let my brother use the card? Would he just need to D/L the app and borrow the card? I'm guessing that would work

Well this sucks.. I just tried to watch it right now but couldn't because when I got to the theater the app can't bring up the show times even though my location is showing up that I'm At the theater.. :smh:

Would you still be paying for the subscription while waiting for the card to come in?

Back
Top Bottom