MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

i guess MP is desperate, i cancelled my membership and the cycle ended yesterday, i open the app tonight and i guess i'm not suspended :lol:

the threat of suspension if you cancel only works if your service is worth a damn :rofl:

mpsuxsodesperate.PNG

i believe AMC had it planned for years now, MP just beat them to it and became a guinea pig

that's probably one of the main reasons AMC was so hesitant in allowing MP into their theaters in the beginning

After a down 2017, it would have been smart. Black Panther and Avengers sort of carried 2018, but I wonder how much Movie Pass helped.

This is a pretty terrible week. I guess I will go see Jax Tellers movie, Papilion. I'll probably go see something else again.

Wouldn't get on the AMC fan club. History of questionable market tactics. They weren't doing anything until MP forced their hand. For all the negative publicity on MP, expect worse outcome if they go out of service.
Enjoy A-List features now, but hope the benefits last.

so they lied to usagain? its not 3 movies per month any movie? its 3 movies per month 2 choices a day that we pick?

Papilion
Happy Time Murders
Searching

Also gonna get to Alpha since I've heard good things.

Last edited:
This morning I checked into Alpha and purchased ticket a for Mission Impossible. Took a picture of the receipt.

Instead of cancelling I'm just gonna see if Movie Pass cancels my membership for me.

Anyone else try getting kicked off yet?

i was gonna but MP didn't even give me a chance

there was an option on the every bottom of the list for movies that aren't listed and i was just going to keep checking in using that but then they removed it

they are desperate though so they might just let it slide as long as you aren't seeing 3 movies a month anyways

so they lied to usagain? its not 3 movies per month any movie? its 3 movies per month 2 choices a day that we pick?

Yeah, and instead of six movies a day, I get 2 after 11. I get all movies at 8am.

This morning I checked into Alpha and purchased ticket a for Mission Impossible. Took a picture of the receipt.

Instead of cancelling I'm just gonna see if Movie Pass cancels my membership for me.

Anyone else try getting kicked off yet?

You shouldn't have wasted the Alpha ticket, it's a good movie

Papilion
Happy Time Murders
Searching

Also gonna get to Alpha since I've heard good things.

Searching isn't national until next week for me.

I have to see some reviews of Happy Time first. When they wait until the last minute to reivew a movie, it normally means it sucks. i.e. Mile 22

Searching isn't national until next week for me.

I have to see some reviews of Happy Time first. When they wait until the last minute to reivew a movie, it normally means it sucks. i.e. Mile 22
Oh that's why it's only showing @ one of my go to theaters.

So moviepass just sent me an email saying my annual plan will now only be good for three movies a month. What a joke. They did offer a pro rated refund. Smh

Want to watch blackkklansman and it shows "no available screenings" what a load of BS. Doesn't seem worth it anymore.

App seems to be fine for me now. Throughout the week, I didn't have any theaters available.

Back
Top Bottom