MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Into the Spider Verse in Dolby. :nthat:

Need to check it out again in 3D

I got a Regal theatre minutes from my house. Should I Sinemia or re-up movie pass?

how far is AMC?

Read what I posted about Sinemia, because that $15 Moviepass plan sounds better IMO

Saw this on reddit :smh: :lol:

Experimented with three friends today in the Chicago area. The movie was "Second Act" and all showings were available to all at 10AM. Here are the results:

Cell phone #1 - remains 12 miles from theater at all times: 10AM, 10:34, 11:15; 12:10; 1:30; 2:00 - all showings available

Cell phone #2- varies locations 3 miles away 9:22AM, 10:20; 1 mile away 11:55- all showings available; 1/2 mile away 12:10- There are no more screenings at this theater today

Cell phone #3- varies locations 12 miles away 9:35- all showings available; 2 miles away 10:45, 11:44-all showings available; when at theater-11:55-There are no more screenings at this theater today

Our conclusion is that the app is configured to refresh by location so that once you are near a theater it will not allow checking in.

I am happy with AMC A-List, just wish my closest AMC had a bit more options, but can't complain.

And I am tired of MoviePass emails everyday.

My bad, I mean I wish the theater closest to me had more options, the IMAX the AMC Prime, Dine-In even, there are other AMC's that have that just not the closest one to me.

Movie industry will never generate this much cash from sub par movies ever again. They should have invested in this early and work on sensible plans.

Movie industry will never generate this much cash from sub par movies ever again. They should have invested in this early and work on sensible plans.

They are going to think people just don't want to leave their house (watching streaming sites and TV) to go to the theaters again. :lol:

They are going to think people just don't want to leave their house (watching streaming sites and TV) to go to the theaters again. :lol:

Yeah I read somewhere that 90% of men watch movies at home rather than in the theaters.. I know that percentage went up thanks to moviepass and A-List.. :rofl:

I am happy with AMC A-List, just wish my closest AMC had a bit more options, but can't complain.

And I am tired of MoviePass emails everyday.

this. i have three AMC that i can go to, but only one of them have a Dolby Cinema
still don't know how Moviepass is stayaing alive. they still receiving funding? :lol:

They're creating a AMC walking distance away from my house..

giphy.webp

My nearest AMC had recently renovated but didn’t add any premium formats at all. I easily would’ve jumped in for A List if they had any premium screens. :smh:
My local go to chain now is Showcase de Lux. Great seating, many screens and premium formats. They’ve just added subsribe plans, not as cost effective as a-list but decent. https://www.showcasesubscribe.com

Back
Top Bottom