MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

I'm gonna stick to my tried and true pay for one movie and then see 4-6 movies in a day format.

Like today, I saw Spider-Man: Far From Home, The Last Black Man in San Francisco, and Anna.

Could've easily caught Midsommar, Toy Story 4, and Rocketman if I wanted to.
How was The Last Black Man :nerd:

Drop that review in the movie thread.

I'm here for the Cinemark one. Main reason I never bought AMC's service

This is what I'm waiting for. Their current one is terrible. I'll give the Regal one a shot when it finally goes live. The 2 closest quality theaters to me are Cinemark and Regal so I'm good either way.

Crazy, just used my Moviepass to see Child's Play and Spiderman in the last week. :lol:

I'm interested in what Regal's going to do

I appreciate what Moviepass did. Change the game.

200.gif

Just got an email from Moviepass saying they've turned certain accounts back on, and mine is one of them. Guess I'll see what happens with it tomorrow. :lol:

Great to see the Regal plan is almost here!

Side note, used Moviepass to see Stuber on Wednesday. Worked fine. :rofl:

After moviepass I have hard time paying these prices for other memberships. Just doesn't seem worth it for me, and I don't buy anything from the concession stand.

RIP.

^I took advantage of Moviepass when I had it...then I had a third kid and I was done

may consider some kind of family pass in the future if priced well and everyone in the fam is old enough

its funny because two of the biggest theater chains around (AMC & Regal) and not a single theater near me :lol:

yah I want to get AMC so bad but the closest is 10 miles and it wouldnt be so bad if it wasnt in burbank where i have to go through the i5 (which has been under construction for what seems like 2 decades now) and terrible parking

closest Regal is at least 30 miles away

i need a Pacific or Arclight, those are the closest and easiest to get into (most convenient)

After reading the details on Regal unlimited i dunno.

For $18 month, I'm getting orrtty much what I already get when I pay for one ticket and see multiple movies in a day. And sometimes I only pay matinee prices to get in. If I focused more on multiple movies a day I probably could limit myself to one time a month.

The 10% off on food is cool if I indulged like that. Gotta think about it.

yah I want to get AMC so bad but the closest is 10 miles and it wouldnt be so bad if it wasnt in burbank where i have to go through the i5 (which has been under construction for what seems like 2 decades now) and terrible parking

closest Regal is at least 30 miles away

i need a Pacific or Arclight, those are the closest and easiest to get into (most convenient)
That Burbank one is my spot. Catch me there every week to whatever they have on Dolby. Regal is actually closer for me but Dolby is my Day One |l:pimp:

The Regal price here for $23.50 is good for truly unlimited movies but can’t justify since my two nearby regals are relatively outdated and basic.
A nearby amc is opening later this year, if it has premium screens, I finally can justify a-list. :nthat:

That Burbank one is my spot. Catch me there every week to whatever they have on Dolby. Regal is actually closer for me but Dolby is my Day One |l:pimp:

parking there has been so bad especially on friday nights and weekends which sucks because they have a lot of good restaurants in the area and id be there more often

My AMC is a lot better than my Regal

and the 3 movies a week is fine. Sometimes I only see one anyway. Like last week, I only wanted to see Once Upon A Time.

you only really need to see 2 movies a month to make it worth it because it pretty much averages to $13-$15 per ticket in my area

Back
Top Bottom