MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

They turned comments off :smh: :lol:

New MoviePass features

Virtual currency
Roll-over credits
Bring a friend
Tradable credits between MP users
Tiered plans

"PreShow Experience" = earn extra credits or see a film for free by watching ads/movie trailers
Uses your phones facial recognition to makes sure you are actually watching the ads. If you look away ad stops. >D
Bruh whoever gives these con men their "face" is nuts

61yni2ydeaj91.png

368d16f3018727ba9e9dc1194e9ca500.gif

Yeah, I got the e-mail also. Doesn't seem advantageous or profitable.
It never did. Can't see this 2nd time being any different. Even if that $10 price point is 1 movie a month they already lose money as movies around me are like 12-15 per ticket.

did they announce the pricing?

if they can just copy AMC A-List which is around $25 a month and max of 3 movies a week (or undercut them by $5) then i think they can make it work

Meh, AMC has their **** together and you get points towards food/drink.
Not for your tickets though. At least not the ones in your weekly allotment.

That used to be the case but now you only get points if you actually buy tickets separately or when you buy concessions, etc.

Not that I'm complaining, a-list is still legit but in the beginning i was racking up points left and right

This is like the worst time to bring back MP

People are going to the theaters less and less.

2nd biggest Theater chain is in trouble financially :smh:

Not for your tickets though. At least not the ones in your weekly allotment.

That used to be the case but now you only get points if you actually buy tickets separately or when you buy concessions, etc.

Not that I'm complaining, a-list is still legit but in the beginning i was racking up points left and right
Damn, must've changed recently. Don't have it at the moment but I used to never buy any tickets or concessions but still have 5, 10 bucks available to use.

so i stopped being lazy but they are offering $10, $20 or $30 depending on location (being in LA, or probably gon be $30 only option) but they only got 25% of movie theaters in the US participating and it seems like they wont reveal those participating theaters before you sign up so you can pay up front and then see that the closest participating theaters 100 miles away?

i must just upgrade to AMC Alist now since they just opened a new dine-in theater somewhat nearby and then renovated the AMC closer to me

but they only got 25% of movie theaters in the US participating and it seems like they wont reveal those participating theaters before you sign up so you can pay up front and then see that the closest participating theaters 100 miles away?
So moral to the story, don't sign up just to b and moan that there are no theaters nearby. This is just a fail waiting to happen. Wonder how many suckers will sign up for this.

So moral to the story, don't sign up just to b and moan that there are no theaters nearby. This is just a fail waiting to happen. Wonder how many suckers will sign up for this.

im definitely gon wait and see but they're trying to get people to sign up to be on the waitlist and then when "approved" you get a number of invites

and if you arent accepted in the "club" then you can only join if you get an invite from those who did

:rofl:

they going for that exclusivity hype

Didn't think y'all would entertain this.

I got the email and sent it straight to spam :lol:

Cant trust it.

So much easier to run my hustle by paying for one matinee ticket.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom