MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Sounds pretty cool.

I sneak my snacks/drinks into the movies usually so they ain't getting my concession money

So far all the theaters I go to accept it. Even the AMC ones, though, it seems like they are fighting to not be a part of it.

I go to the movies a great amount of times. So this is paying itself over 10times.

So far all the theaters I go to accept it. Even the AMC ones, though, it seems like they are fighting to not be a part of it.

I go to the movies a great amount of times. So this is paying itself over 10times.

where you checked?

Hopefully only amc is trying to back out. If so, I'm diving in. I wish they'd add an imax option. like $5 more for Imax and 3d.

both my near theaters on that list and neither amc...two different companies :pimp:

I just signed up and went on there app.

It's pretty slow right now. But I'll be checking on the eticket ones since we have to have the pass for the other theaters.

10 bucks a month is less than one movie these days even without Imax etc.

Totally worth it.

Correct but says theaters that accept debit card? How are you repaid what you spend at the theater or how ever it works

I go maybe once a month but even then it's still cheaper than the $12 my theater chargers

wow this is a great deal depending on who accepts

wouldnt even be mad at buying a popcorn that movie theater taste and atmosphere >

That link for the zip codes doesn't work and their site doesn't tell you what theaters it's accepted. Anyone have any other links? If this is accepted at the theaters I go to, I might buy it. I rarely go to movies now. People talking and chewing throughout the movie. **** annoys the hell out of me. Prices are OD.

If they add a family option I'm in there. 5 people for $35-40 and it's a wrap

I have a firestick, but i'd probably entertain this. Especially for date nights and when you want that movie theater atmosphere

Is there a way to check which theaters are supported without making an account?

Back
Top Bottom