MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Those theater food prices is why you learn to eat before you get there or stuff your pockets.

Those theater food prices is why you learn to eat before you get there or stuff your pockets.

These new theatres be having good food now. They're starting to turn into restaurants. One of my theatres even bring the food to you and have recliner seats.

Yeah those dine in movies be having decent food with the big comfy recliner chairs

The theater options in my area suck. We don't have any of those restaurant type theaters or ones where they serve alcohol. Just in the past year or two we started having ones with nice reclining seats and reserved seats.

These new theatres be having good food now. They're starting to turn into restaurants. One of my theatres even bring the food to you and have recliner seats.

yup, Kobe beef burger sliders and errthang

Yeah, I NEVER EAT THEATER FOOD! Always eat before or after! I buy NOTHING there! Sneak in my own candy from the 99cent store though :lol:

Yeah but that's how you end up missing important plot scenes.

Over there sweating and crossing your legs because you about to crap/piss yourself during the most important part of the movie. :lol:

It ALWAYS happens too! :lol: It's like your body is trolling you.

Yeah those dine in movies be having decent food with the big comfy recliner chairs

Yeah there's a new theatre here in Vegas called "Eclipse"

It's a 21+ over theatre it has a club-like atmosphere and they serve alcohol to your seat.

Most seats are by 2, and recline all the way vertically. It's like a damn bed :lol: People be smashing once the lights dim.

I always make sure to go to the bathroom before the movie and not drink anything during. Learned my lesson when I had to wait for all the marvel after credit scenes.

its about to blow up, this was just on the local news..hurry up and send me my card

It is weak how you can't order tickets from the app. Makes it complicated if you tryna see a movie with a group

Yeah but that's how you end up missing important plot scenes.

Over there sweating and crossing your legs because you about to crap/piss yourself during the most important part of the movie. :lol:

It ALWAYS happens too! :lol: It's like your body is trolling you.

You must got the internal workings of a 60+ year old woman if food and drink is runnin' through you within 60 minutes

Back
Top Bottom