MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Tested it out last night, it worked. Also swiped my AMC rewards card and got free points! I think even if I don't see a movie one day I'm going to go to the theater and just get a ticket for free points lol.

@rfx45 i did it from home. pick a theater and movie time and it’ll prompt you for he last 4 digits of the card. after that you’re set

Got a theater downstairs a block away, wonder if I can do all that from home or if it's outside the limit. Will try next week.

i was messing around on the app this morning and it was asking me for last four numbers on my card when selecting a theater

closest theater to my is >5 miles apart

anyone have any theaters that accept moviepass but there's no movies listed when you view it?

there's a participating small local theater owned but a university that is showing IT a few times this weekend and are BYOB Friday and Saturday nights

when I view what movies and showtimes they have it doesn't have any listed and says they have not received showtimes yet and are trying to track them down

anyone see this message with any local theaters??

Movies I’ve seen so far! Just got back from watching “The Snowman” hasn’t shown up in my history yet.

9173ECFB-F292-4436-B0EE-9784CE219412.jpeg

I've used it 3 times since it came in. Couldn't be easier. I don't even have to go to the box office; it works just fine on the automated machines too.

Got me wondering, if they just load a preset amount onto my card when I check in, could I use it at the concession stand?

I love it. Need to get out there more. When Thor JL and Star Wars hits you bet I'm doing multiple viewings lol

I've used it 3 times since it came in. Couldn't be easier. I don't even have to go to the box office; it works just fine on the automated machines too.

Got me wondering, if they just load a preset amount onto my card when I check in, could I use it at the concession stand?
That technically violates their TOS so they can shut down your card if they start doing audits. Same with buying IMAX films. Up to you... :nerd:

Movies not hot. I said movies not hot.

Slow period for films till Nov. Saw Blade Runner, it was cool. I can check into the theater that's basically downstairs from my crib.

Tried to look up Thor Ragnarok to get an advanced ticket. The app finfs the movie but not any showtimes. I asked the manager for help and he allowed me to check in to a random movie that day pay with my moviepass card and then he exchanged it for Thor ticket for Nov. 2 on the spot.

Not sure if buying tickets days in advance has worked for anyone yet but i wasn’t able to do it thru the app so manager looked out!

Also saw The Foreigner yesterday. Smooth process in and out

Tried to look up Thor Ragnarok to get an advanced ticket. The app finfs the movie but not any showtimes. I asked the manager for help and he allowed me to check in to a random movie that day pay with my moviepass card and then he exchanged it for Thor ticket for Nov. 2 on the spot.

Not sure if buying tickets days in advance has worked for anyone yet but i wasn’t able to do it thru the app so manager looked out!

Also saw The Foreigner yesterday. Smooth process in and out
Can only do it the day of.

Signed up Friday and received shipped email on Sunday. Seems they have caught up for anyone holding out.

Back
Top Bottom