MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

I can't stop raving about the Movie Pass. I seen two movies since I received my card about a week ago, essentially already got my money's worth. Now if I can only stop buying those damb large icees...

what you’re savin in movies you’re spending on concessions :lol:

what you’re savin in movies you’re spending on concessions :lol:

I feel like this is going to be me. Hard to resist movie popcorn. But I'm going to go buy candy from Wal-Mart and just snack on it in the theater to try and avoid that problem.

it is hard to resist popcorn and candy once you’re there

Damn really. I just go in , do my two hours and bounce. No urge to buy anything. Unless they have collectible cups :lol:

Other then that these theaters should thank moviepass for the new sales in snacks.

it is hard to resist popcorn and candy once you’re there

Nah bruh. Eat a meal before you watch and there you go. Or you can be like me. I eats me a gourmet meal while watching my movie. Catch me with a wing in my hand, with my feet reclined and shoes off if I'm feeling spicy that day

I really need to get on this,will be perfect now that it's getting cold and kind of limits outdoor activities.
Anybody tried this at a Regal Cinema?

Tryna figure out what AMCs issue is. I only really go to the theater for comic book films or something my girl wants to see, but I've seen two movies and got drinks and popcorn. I would never have done that without moviepass.

Pretty sure they want to start their own subscription program, and that ridiculous price undercuts them. They were probably aiming for $30+/mo.

Still corny that they'd make such a big deal out of it, though. That's business. You have a problem, offer a better deal.

Pretty sure they want to start their own subscription program, and that ridiculous price undercuts them. They were probably aiming for $30+/mo.

Still corny that they'd make such a big deal out of it, though. That's business. You have a problem, offer a better deal.

This. I heard that too, they are looking to do their own service around $40. The nearest theater to my house is an AMC, I hope they still accept it, if not, there is a close Regal as well.

Does anyone have AMC Premiere Pass? I have the standard Stubs pass thinking if I should upgrade to the 15$ program.

Yeah I NEVER buy stuff at theaters. I ALWAYS HIT UP 99cent store or Walmart (candy) and I eat before or after the movie.

So in theory you can load up the card and just pick any movie is what y’all are saying

So in theory you can load up the card and just pick any movie is what y’all are saying

Mr. iDon'tRead,

perfect SN you got there

Basically, you're paying $10 a month to have the ability to watch whatever you want whenever you want. You just can't watch 3d or imax, and you can't watch the same movie twice in one day I believe

Back
Top Bottom