MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

I’ve seen all the movies I’ve wanted to see this month now there’s nothing to go see smh.

Probably doesn’t feel like driving to the theater and wasting 2-3 hours.
This. The Snowman and Murder on the Orient express made me bitter. I may go see Thor tonight or tomorrow.

I been seeing this chick so much now before the trailers start that I think I'm in love with her :blush:

Coca-Cola+Gaze+Finishing.00_00_25_06.Still007.png

and she got something workable back there

k2dqe.jpg
I hate these short films before the movie now.

That one and the one with the robot.

A large is way too much. My girl don't eat all that much and I never finish it. We share a small. Meaning she eats most of it while I get like 2 handfuls
i got the large for one dollar after the movie ended. they let me take the full bucket plaus my refill in a plastic bag lol

tried using the kiosk at amc. didnt work for me
Thread made me sign up for a regal and amc membership just to get the credit points and free food.

I'm going to be pissed if my card doesn't work regularly.

Did you make aure to activate your card and all that other stuff?

it was the kiosk where you normally pick up tickets u reserve with your credit/debit card. said it couldnt read my card so i went to the box office and the girl slid my movie pass and amc stubbs with no problem

this was my third time using the card first time trying the kiosk

it was the kiosk where you normally pick up tickets u reserve with your credit/debit card. said it couldnt read my card so i went to the box office and the girl slid my movie pass and amc stubbs with no problem

this was my third time using the card first time trying the kiosk

Did you do purchase tickets or pick up tickets? It won't work if you do pick up. You have to use the card like a regular debit.

It’s not a kid movie?

It is kinda since it's animated, I'd say it's more of a family movie. If you're a fan of Pixar movies, I'd recommend checking it out, prob their best since Toy Story 3.

My card works at AMC kiosks, I don't even deal with an employee.

I like AMC stubs, but I feel to get rewards it takes too long, I have Regal and their rewards are better (you can even get movie swag with points if you check online) but AMC is closer to me than Regal.

do you have to wait 24 hours to watch another movie or does it go by start of new day?

Anybody try buying tickets on another app (Fandango) after reserving tickets through the MP app?

Movie pass card worked like a charm but I'm watching Murder on the Orient Express which I hear isn't good. Its ok so far.

That regal crown club virtual card was bull **** though. Wouldn't scan so I can get these points when I signed in on the site. Downloaded the app before the movie starts, hopefully that works next time.

Back
Top Bottom