MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

How was that player one movie?

I liked it

Used my card for the first time to watch Pacific Rim, movie was terrible. Gonna watch blockers, quiet place and acronym this week

What did you expect? Did you like the first one?

I got the same thing with mine but I just went to see a different movie.

I wanted to see The Post but it was sold out. Never check-in before you get to the kiosk.

I've seen so many movies cuz of MP that arent in my MP history :lol:

Also Chappaquiddick is the new The Post. White ppl are filling the theater something crazy to see that.

I want to see Chappaquiddick

Taraji can't be doing hidden figures and **** LIKE acrimony. She tryna regress her career back to where it was.

She's the female Sam Jackson, let her eat

And getting starring roles carrying a movie as is main star isn't a regression

I pay the 9-.99 a month fee does anyone know if I can just pay the fee up front for the year?

I hate having to go pay that $20 a month.

Also, when these deals for 5.99 or $6 a month pops up can you readjust your plan or are you stuck with whatever plan you bought in the beginning?

I pay the 9-.99 a month fee does anyone know if I can just pay the fee up front for the year?

I hate having to go pay that $20 a month.

Also, when these deals for 5.99 or $6 a month pops up can you readjust your plan or are you stuck with whatever plan you bought in the beginning?
Nah, you can’t pay up front. Only whenever they have the 6,7,8 dollars a month deal. It’s just random whenever they do those deals. I was able to adjust from 9.99 to the 7 dollar a month deal. However, not sure if they still do it though.

Nah, you can’t pay up front. Only whenever they have the 6,7,8 dollars a month deal. It’s just random whenever they do those deals. I was able to adjust from 9.99 to the 7 dollar a month deal. However, not sure if they still do it though.

How were you able to adjust it formt he $10 deal to the $7 deal?

Did you do it on the internet, on the app on the phone, or did you call in to like customer service?

I'm trying to think of a reason to NOT do this. I can't think of any. Pretty easy to get your tickets? 9.99 a month pays for itself pretty quickly.

Last edited:
Dude. A ticket is like 12-15 bucks out here.

Paying a month doesn’t even cover one ticket :lol:

How do they make money?

Damn movie employee may have messed up my moviepass..

I check in the movie pass app to see a movie at 8pm

Moviepass approved and put the money on the card..

I told the employee that I want a 8pm ticket..

The lady then proceeds to give me a 10pm ticket..

I hope this damn lady didn't ruined my deal with moviepass..

I assumed Blockers was going to be corny. Heard a couple times it was decent, but I’m not sure I trust those people’s tastes.:lol:

I'm trying to think of a reason to NOT do this. I can't think of any. Pretty easy to get your tickets? 9.99 a month pays for itself pretty quickly.
I have been contemplating it for the last 6 months.

I simply don't go to the movies enough. Yea you can say, "Just go once a month" man there are plenty of months I don't do that.

Plus it is getting warm, I doubt I will be in the theatres.

But I am NOT A movie watcher, so My opinion might be the worst to take.

Fam, it’s $9.99. I’ve gone to like 6 movies in what seems like almost a year I’ve had it, and the peace of mind of being able to pickup whenever and go does it for me.

Not to mention the fact that one ticket at a lot of these NYC theaters are near $15. That alone is worth the monthly fee.

Ready Player One was very good. Acrimony was decent, the beginning was good the ending sucked. A Quiet Place was good, very tense. Blockers was funny.

Seeing Rampage tonight, and Truth or Dare this weekend. Now Landmark theaters are doing E-Ticketing and MoviePass, so I am trying to see There Never Really Here or whatever that Joaquin Phoenix movie is.

I pay 9.99 twice, have a pass for my wife. I dont mind paying the 20 dollars. Average we probably go twice a week, so that would be about $40 a week without the MoviePass. AMC theaters are haters. I go to Kiosk all the time to put in my Stubs info, but the attendant always tries to make me buy with them, but doing so they dont give me my Stubs points. Now all I need to do is stop buying Icees and the occasional popcorn...

I love theater. I go alone all the time. Make it a date :lol: go to Burbank, grub, movie, shop, Barnes and nobles :lol:

Watch movies while watching movies. I also have a weird stub collection. I have ticket stubs from like ‘03
Now I have a box worth of them.

Back
Top Bottom