MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Tryna sign up but they have that wack *** ihearthardio bundle going on right now

Watched blockers last weekend. Decent movie. Funny and kills time. Not one of those movies you’d go out of your way to watch again, but entertaining for what it is.

Watched a quiet place 2 days ago. Different and pretty good. My only gripe with it is that i got nachos and couldn’t eat them during the movie because it was so damn quiet and everyone would have heard me crunching. I had to quickly eat them whenever there was some noise in the movie.

Watched truth or dare last night. Holy hell that movie was pretty bad lol. I’ve been going with my girl and we always try and guess what the rating on IMDb is after we watch a movie. Had I known this was a 4.5 or something, I probably would have just skipped over it.

Watched a quiet place 2 days ago. Different and pretty good. My only gripe with it is that i got nachos and couldn’t eat them during the movie because it was so damn quiet and everyone would have heard me crunching. I had to quickly eat them whenever there was some noise in the movie.

Fam, I was the same way with the bag of chips I snuck in.
Whenever there was a scene with loud music, I grabbed a handful of chips and ate them quick af.

:lol:

Rampage was a Movie Pass for me. It was sort of campy, but sort of enjoyable.

I probably will go see Truth or Dare next.

I also want to see Beirut and Chappaquidick, but not sure when I'll have the time.

Seen Rampage yesterday, was the first time asked to verify the ticket stub, hopefully what I took went through, planning to see Beirut or Blockers next

Rampage was cool. Could have used a tiny bit more action in the middle, but still very enjoyable. The Boris & Natasha style villains were terrible, man.:lol:

Malik Ackerman surprised me. She should always play the villain.

Also man the gorilla is suppose to be thw hero but it eats a person to basically to become good again :lol: :smh:

Just seen Blockers today, Cena was hit and miss for me in this comedic role. Movie was pretty funny overall tho. Will watch either Beirut or Borg vs McEnroe next

So there was a trailer in front of Ready Player One with mila Kunis and the chick from SNL. Did anyone notice that the locale and scenery was straight ripped from The Hitmans Bodyguard?

MP just switched to a quarterly payment model ($30) for new subscribers

I wouldn't be surprised if they changed it up for the old subscribers ($10 / month)

So there was a trailer in front of Ready Player One with mila Kunis and the chick from SNL. Did anyone notice that the locale and scenery was straight ripped from The Hitmans Bodyguard?
I saw both (trailer and movie) and I didn't really notice that.

But when I think about it, yeah some scenes were similar.

MP just switched to a quarterly payment model ($30) for new subscribers

I wouldn't be surprised if they changed it up for the old subscribers ($10 / month)

Its limited. And it's a moviepass / iheartradio bundle

Watched Black Panther for the 4th time. Ticket was 12.50 (no 3d or imax or anything). I swiped the movie pass card....said I had a balance of $2.50. What part of the game is that?

Thats weird.

Every time I've used my card its never showed my balance.

I just assume once I check in for the movie of that theater and time the right amount of credit is loaded to purchase the ticket.

Truth or Dare was another good Movie Pass movie. It was sort of bad, but enjoyable. I wish it was Rated R.

That's probably how people have been getting over with concessions

I figured they wouldn't know if your movie was $5 or $13 depending on location and time of day at every location across America

Back
Top Bottom