MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

I'm not a moviepass customer but 4 standard viewings for the price of ten dollars sounds good.. If imax was included I'd jump on it probably

Yea this company is going broke in no time. They're constantly setting out offerings for their stock and I can't see them gaining a lot more customers.

I'm glad I didn't wait to sign up. Four movies a month sort of sucks. It's still a good deal, because I've seen several movies that were $10+, but still.

Like I said before, I'm going to take advantage of it while I can. Summer is coming up so there's a lot of movies I'm going to want to see.

I'm going to see Avengers in IMAX however

Blockers was funny as hell :lol: John Cena has improved as an actor.

Traffik was bad, but I wanted to support it. The decision making was laughable. Horror movie bad.

Paula Patton isn't a good actress, and doesn't even look that good anymore. There's no reason to hire her.
Saw it last night with wifey. It definitely wasn't that good, lol. The acting and decision making was horrible. Paula, Laz, Omar, and that puerto rican mature were hard to deal with. Spent more time questioning things than enjoying the movie. Still had some good moments though, but I'd never see it a second time :lol:

From the looks of it, it looks like 4 movies a month for only new users. I hope its not for the old ones. I use mine about...8-11 a month. If the limit was 10 per month, I'll be good.

upload_2018-4-27_9-58-1.png

For new users, 4 movies per month and they charge you 3 months at sign up, and then quarterly...

MoviePass no longer lets you see the same movie more than once

MoviePass just instituted a new change to its terms of service and the company will now prevent subscribers from seeing the same movie more than once. iMore spotted the update and reports that the new limitation will apply to all subscribers, new and existing. MoviePass' website says, "We recently updated our Terms of Service to reflect that MoviePass subscribers are only permitted to see a select movie in theaters once with your MoviePass. We hope this will encourage you to see new movies and enjoy something different!"

NOT RIGHT WHEN IW COMES OUT!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Welp. Looks like this thing is folding fast. Should've gotten in on it while I could've. Oh well.

I wouldn't say folding.

paying $10 a month to watch 4 movies a month is still solid if you use it.

I never signed up, I rarely go to the movies unless its fall/winter or unless its something I need to see. if me and my girl go, just for tickets its $12 each.

worth it and they'll get plenty to still sign up

such BS excuse too by "encouraging you to enjoy something different"

not on ios yet so maybe don't update it :lol:

MoviePass' app for Android has been updated to reflect the new terms of service, though the update for its iOS version hasn't yet been released as of writing. iMore reports that once updated, the app grays out movies users have already seen and includes a note stating, "You've already seen this movie."

We all knew we weren’t going to be able to ride the gravy train forever. My expectation was that they’d completely fold.

can't you just buy a ticket to a movie you dont want to see then sneak into desired movie

I only like watching a movie once until like maybe half a year later. Unless it’s some epic movie or MCU film :lol:

If you have two phones the app will now only work on one.

You're also required to update the app or you can't use it.

They're rolling out these updates to screw over customers.

"If you fail to submit your ticket stub more than once, your account will be canceled and you'll be ineligible to sign up for a new MoviePass account."

have to say these tactics are a bit cutthroat. I get that they're losing money, but they really need to find a bette way to target abusers.

Back
Top Bottom